bed rest at 26 weeks

Broper
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:38 am 
Post subject: bed rest at 26 weeks
Is there anyone that is on bed rest? I was put on bed rest due to contractions that started at 26 weeks. I am now 28 weeks. I had to take leave from my job as a kindergarten teacher which I hate but I have to do what is best for my baby. I was just wondering if there was anyone out there that is in a similar situation? If so what do you do to pass the time? I am able to be up for about 45 mins before my body gives out and I know if I do not lay down contractions will begin! Anyways, I just needed to know I am not alone!!!!!
Rolling Eyes
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:05 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya im not having contractions but i am 25 week and been of work for 3 week with a really bad back. if i go out its not long before i have to sit down or come back home. im sooo fed up of it looking at the same four walls. im due back at work thurs and im ganna see how it goes i really hope my back holds out iv been trying 2 do exerciser but ill have 2 see if they have paid of. its so alful not bein able 2 do anything but all i have doone is sit on my laptop lol or read not much else for me 2 do. gl xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular