my hearts heavier than ever thinking about you little one

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:03 pm 
Post subject: my hearts heavier than ever thinking about you little one
no word's every seem fitting to explain how much your mammy and daddy miss you.

you were not with me for very long before you had to leave me but you have never left my heart. you would have been due soon - 12th november and i hope i am able to get through the day without you.

today i'm wondering how excited i would have been feeling now - how my bump would have been looking, were you a little girl or another boy.

Your little brother would have loved to meet you cause he is baby mad but hopefully one day you will be able to send another baby to share with us.

take care little one

i will never forget you and hope that you will know me when you see me again.

xoxoxo

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Rascal, so sorry for your loss. My little boy is baby mad too - its just so hard, isnt it? Hope that you have peace in your heart, knowing how ever much we miss them, they know they are loved and wanted and missed. Take care of yourselves over these next difficult few weeks. xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Rascal Hun what can I say. My due date would have been Nov 3rd and I probably would have delivered around today as I would have had to be 2 wks early. So I feel you pain Hun. {{Big Hug}} my love to you and you little Angel. Clairexx
ClairaBell
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Rascal, I am so sorry for your losses. xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your replies - spent most of weekend in tears and taking it out on oh - no bding so upsets me even more. so hard to find way of getting through without everyone suffering. feeling bit better thismorning and suppose can only take it one day at a time

xoxo

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:35 am 
Post subject:
It is one day at a time. Even now over a year on, I still have my bad days. Thinking of you sweet xxx
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 am 
Post subject:
please little one give me the strengh to get through these days. i would of been due to meet you tomorrow and don't know how i'm gonna cope with these few days.

xoxoxo

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
oh hun, you are in my thoughts. Somehow you will get through this time, but I feel and understand your pain. I often wonder how Im going to get through, but somehow I do, then I wonder how I did it. I guess we have more strength inside ourselves than we give ourselves credit for. Your little one is watching you and knows you love them, and you will always carry them in your heart. big hugs to you at this time Pipsxx
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
RASCAL my dear Im thinking of you and sending you {{Big Hugs}} on today the eve of your would have been due date. As Pips said we somehow find the strength to get through, and I hope you too find that strength.

Take care my sweet

God bless our Angels xx

Clairexx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular