twinges and aches already????????????

maybebaby2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject: twinges and aches already????????????
Hi Ya ladies, just wondering if any of you hunnies you've recently had your bfp's been experiancing twinges and aches quite a lot, maybe even at one side more than other, but nothing excruciating?
just looking my mind to be put at ease xxx Sad Confused Smile

even any of you ladies a little further on or who have had unfortunate experiances?

[
Alouise
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun same for me

My pains seem to swap sides lol

i wouldnt worry unless its unbearable or u have bleeding

xxxx

maybebaby2
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, thanks for that, Wink i actually can't believe it but pains on the right side today -unblievable, little ba is taking the hand out of mummy already!
hopefully this is a little indication it's not ectopic, it's just my sis-in law suffered one earlier in the year and my mum suffered one too i think this is why it's continuously in my head!

if you don't mind me asking hun about your gorgeous hair! you look stunning but thing is my hair is heavily highlighted from the point where you'd think it is an all over colour but roots are crow black at minute, but i have a wedding on friday and in 2 minds whether to go back to dark or get roots touched up!

rumour is you see that the bleach chemicals can go through your system to the baby have you heard this? sorry i don't mean to insult you if you're naturally that colour it is so class! xxx

[
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular