Help !!!!

Beckyplym05
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject: Help !!!!
I am 5-6 weeks pg and for the last 4 days i have been wiping away brown discharge after using the toilet, it appears to be more bloody with the occasional clot in the evening and then all but disappears by day. i have been to my epu for a scan but they have told me that there is nothing they can do and i have got to go back in two weeks time. they have told me that the pregnancy is the right size for a 5 week pregnancy but its just a waiting game. I feel fine other than the discharge. sorry if that is tmi. please help me as this is my first pregnancy at 32 and im rather worried. thanks becks
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Iam 6 weeks pregnant and have had similiar brown discharge on and off for the last 8 days.. Iam booked for a scan on monday morning. I am very nervous but are looking on the positive. This is my third pregnancy and i had similiar with my previous two pregnancies which both went full term, and I have two lovely children. Its very hard to stay positive but it is very common to happen and doesnt mean the worse. Good Luckx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi honey, ive had two children and im only 4wks pg with my 3rd (v.early days) i know that as long as it isnt a huge amount of blood or fresh red then its usualy due to your body changing and adapting. i would say tho to keep a close eye and if your worried just phone your epu and get it checked at least they can give you some peace of mind. i really hope everything goes well for you, im hoping and praying my little 1mm bud goes well xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular