seperation anexeity

ollyolsen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:10 pm 
Post subject: seperation anexeity
I have a lovley 14 month old little girl but at the minute i feel like am going mad.I cant remember the last time i had a good night sleep and i thought night feeds were hard.My daughter is going through a stage at the min I cant even go to the bathroom or the into the kitchen without her having a huge tantrum she dosent settle at night waking up 3 or 4 times through the night if am lucky.she wont stay with any of the family her nan cant even hold her without her going mad for me,i thought it was lovley at first that that she was so attached thinling she loved me that much but it`s really draining now.I was just wondering if anyone else has is going through the same thing and have you got any advice please thanks.
lauree
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
i have a 14 month old son who is very attatched to me although not quite as bad as your daughter. he goes to a day nursery twice a week and screams the place down when i leave. i have no choice but to leave him even though its heartbreaking because i need to work morgage, bills etc. it is just a phase that we are working through.
maybe you could leave baby in a room with your mom and just let mom settle her and you stay away. thatv is the only way to get through it.
and at night time leave her to cry i appreciate how hard this is to do so u could try just placing a reassuring hand on her front and just do shushing noises. all the best xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
mine is 3 and still like that lil mummys boy xx
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my goodness! I have literally just joined this group to seek help and was about to start a topic until I saw this subject and thought....That, word for word, is my situation! and my post could not have been more identical. I have EXACTLY the same probelm and it's driving me insane!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular