testing too early?

cher28
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject: testing too early?
Hi,I'm due my period today,I used an early pregnancy test on Friday and it was negative Sad All last week I felt sickly on and off and was really irratable.Now My tummy is so swollen it's unreal! No signs of my period,could I have tested too early? If so when should I test again? Dont know if its relevant but noticed a thick,white discharge last few days too,any ideas?
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
I would retest in a few days. Wait and see if you have your AF, and if not test again in about a week. Hope you get the result you want...

Good luck
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks I hope so too! fingers crossed Smile
crystal2885
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
hi there i also have th thick discharge, i am 3 days late and still test saying neg but i have various symptoms hope u get the bfp xxx
cher28
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks I hope you get a bfp too! Im now 3 days late and tested again this morning (I couldn't help myself!) but bfn Sad It makes you so down hearted when u get a negative doesn't it? but gonna wait a few more days for af before testing again,I think I'm keeping clearblue in funds lol Good luck x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Good luck girls hope you get your BFP Keep us updated Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:24 pm 
Post subject: 4 days late
Well as I said I tested on Tuesday morning but bfn Sad Af is now 4 days late as was due on 19th,no signs of it either but I'm not going to test again this week because 1)It's costing me a fortune! and 2)It's become a running joke at work lol I'm gonna hang on and if af not arrived by monday will test again.I've read on here that some women have achy boobs?Mine feel heavy? If that makes sense lol Will keep you all updated and good luck everyone! x
Mayhash
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject: Negative
hi there all.. my period is actually not regular.. i have it every month but with different cycle everytime.. that's why i found it hard to know my days of cycle. anyway, my last period was 20 Sep and i took a clearblue digital test this morning and unfortuneatly came out negative Sad i was telling my partner to feel ok and that we will try again,, but i really feeled sad Sad
thanks to your posts above, i feel that i can share my feelings and worried with you guys. do you think i should wait a week and take a second test?? or should i give up and wait for my period to arrive?? please giv me hope..
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
I would tst again in week if Twisted Evil witch has not shown her Evil or Very Mad face
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject: Still waiting arghh! lol
Well,nothing to report as yet,am now 8 days late no signs of af,preg test neg again yesturday but feel pregnant.Boobs sore,feel slight nausea and lightheadedness plus had a muzzy headache for 2 days now.Its just the not knowing part that gets me down! Got really tearful yesturday over nothing! When I was pregnant with my son 10 years ago preg tests were all neg until 6 and a half weeks pregnant so think there is still a chance.Will let you all know as soon as I know for sure,good luck ladies!xxx
Mayhash
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
ooh i didn't know that test can give negative sign until 6th week.. i wish you all the best dear Cher.. Smile
cher28
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thanks Mayhash,fingers crossed for you too Smile
xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:23 am 
Post subject:
hi there i would probably wait another couple of days. some women dont get a positive result from a hpt for weeks after a missed af. your doc can probably give you a blood test to check if there are hcg levels xx good luck

cher28
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm 
Post subject: still none the wiser!
This is begining to do my head in now lol Tesyed again but bfn,went to see doc today and he didnt even look at me just said wait another week then test again arghhh! My boobs are still sore,keep feeling nauseus on and off through out the day and cant stop going to loo! But then you question yourself,am I just really wanting to be pregnant so much that Im getting carried away?! I think my oh thinks Im probably kidding myself,just wish I knew either way! Anyway rant over sorry ladies,will let u know what happens as soon as I do! Good luck to everyone xxx
cher28
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies I'm out for this month af showed up today,light and pinkish but even so she is here.Why I was so late I do not know and not sure when I will ovulate now lol Good luck to everyone else xxx
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular