poz line on test is getting darker each time

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:41 am 
Post subject: poz line on test is getting darker each time
i was told for my own peace of mind to do a test every morning to see if pos line got darker and it is, i dont have to hold it to the light or squint anymore to see my two lines, does this mean that the levels are increasing the way they should??? please help tomoz is too far away xxxx
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
i think it does. let me be the first to Congatulate you Very Happy xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi congratulations, yeah it sounds to me that your levels are going up. And they say theres no such thing as a false positive...or many false positives in your case Wink

I would stop testing now if i were you, i mean how much money have you spent already? i brought like 8/9 tests.. loads of money xx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:35 pm 
Post subject: thankyou
yes im on my way.......ive been told my hcg levels are more than doubling went from 27.4 to 87.4 yipee so hosp wanting to leave me till 20th when there going to scan me, thats when me and my boyfriend can hopefuly start getting excited ( more than we are now lol). thankyou to everyone who replied its a bit of a scary time but im glad im not alone, hope everything goes well for everyone and you all bloom-lovely xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular