How do you massage your baby?

thelastmuse
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:13 am 
Post subject: How do you massage your baby?
I saw on TV when I was just pregnant with my son that massage can actually soothe and easily put babies to sleep. It can also make them feel relaxed and loved. In my case, I see to it to massage my baby after giving him a bath and before putting him to sleep. I use baby oil or baby lotion (whatever is available) and just massage him in the arms, tummy, legs, and other parts. My baby likes it an in fact, it became our routine everyday. Now when he is upset or restless, I just give him a massage that signals him to calm down. It also easily puts him to sleep. His pedia also told me to massage around the belly to tell him how much I love him. Smile
andrea28
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
hi speak to ur health vistor as they do courses on how to do baby message. if i remember rightly its goes on for around 6wks and free as well. baby has to be over 6wks
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hiya,when I was studying child care,we had someone come in to teach us baby massage(although on dolls) and I found it great.

I know they do coursed for parents-in my area,they do them in childrens centres and I think you can just go along to them.I would defo say that they are worth it x

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular