Swollen!

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject: Swollen!
Hi All,

This is a little bit embarrasing, but i'm very swollen 'down there'! I'm due this week, and have had a lot of pelvic pain, but last night I woke up with pain in my pelvis, and everything felt like it was 'opening up'! (sorry to be so graphic)... I did the unthinkable and had a look with a mirror and everything seemed swollen!! Has anyone else has this?? I also have a ridiculous amount of discharge all of the time - is this normal??

Thanks x
xamberx
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
due wot? ur period? or ru pregnant? if so then it is normal yes im 12 weeks and have the same symptoms its fine nothing to worry about, if it becomes red or anythng like that i wud contact ur doc x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Due to have my baby!

Thanks for your help
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Hi PetraLou - Oh bless you I remember that feeling well, I had it a couple of days before I had my son (was induced though) he was a big baby (91b 8oz), thankfully I didnt bother too look Laughing may be your little one is thinking about making his or her grand entrance...Good luck to you, take care Flossie xx
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Flossie, i hope you're right!! I do feel like the head is so low now, my bladder feels constantly like its being pressed against! I'm getting braxton hicks every single night now!! Thanks for putting my mind at rest, ive been worryin that there was something wrong with me xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular