Hello, thought I should introduce myself

momaisey
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:23 am 
Post subject: Hello, thought I should introduce myself
Hi everyone, I have been registered on here for about a month now so after navigating my way around I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Morag and I live with my hubby in the Scottish Borders, not too far from Duns. I am expecting my first baby on March 14 and I am absolutely petrified. Shocked I left it a bit late in life (3Cool as I had too much to do with my own life, like run my landscaping business and find my wonderful hubby. We were married at Edinburgh castle last year and have been trying for a wee one since May last year.

I was finding it difficult getting pregnant and was diagnosed with endo and psos in Nov 07. I went for a Laparoscopy and d & c in May this year (not nice) and was due to start medication through my gyne in August. Then low and behold Bingo! 1 bambino on the way.

It still feels really weird as I never thought I would ever get pregnant I suppose I have been selfish and enjoyed my life too much, but my body is changing and my mind is changing and I find myself cooing at baby clothes Rolling Eyes I suppose everyone is different arenít they and when the little fellow comes I will probably smother him in slobbery kisses...Has anyone else felt this way about getting pregnant?

Anyway I didnít have the best of starts as I was taken into hospital 3 times with excruciating pain and huge spasms, they tested for everything and the scans every time came up clear. In the end they said it was the scarring from the endo stretching as things were changing (what we women put up with eh!) Very Happy

Iíve been very lucky and had virtually no sickness, which is just as well because we have 3 dogs, 11 chickens, 3 cats and 1 rabbit so cleaning them all out is not the nicest of jobs Wink but I also put it down to my daily drinking of More Than Water's mineral water with Milk Thistle and Ginger and lime herbal tea (both from Morrisonís) I did stop them on a few occasions and was as sick as a lord, so make of it what you will.

Anyway I will stop waffling for now, I'm sure I've sent you all to sleep Very Happy

Look forward to chatting to you all soon

Morag
BabyWife
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi

Welcome to the forum look's like you have gone through hell but hey well done on the baby and i bet it is hard work looking after all them animals, I hope you enjoy this website as much as i do everyone here is lovely and will happy as much as they can with any questions you have.

xx
hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi.
Welcome to the very addictive askbaby. and CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP. hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lisa
xx
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
wecome to ask baby and congratulations Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations hun!! wishing u a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular