no sickness with boys

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:08 pm 
Post subject: no sickness with boys
hi this is my 3rd pregnancy and 3rd boy i havnt had eney sickness with eney of them but every one i no who is having girls seem to have let me no your storys thanks xx lisa Razz Razz
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisaken - This is my third successful pregnancy and have never suffered sickness in any of the others, havent been sick but feel sick morning, noon and night...dont know what I am having yet but will post when I do. Smile
CL
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject: sickness
I'm def having a boy but I did suffer with sickness until appx 16 wks?????
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject: xx
this is my 1st pregnancy im having a boy and havent had any sickness at all unless i eat chinese food x
CarlLaLa
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
heya I've had some sickness but not too bad and don't know what I'm having hehe- team green!!

gingin
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
i heard that you are more sick with boys something to do with progesterone or something - and dont laugh but if your baby has lots of hair thats also a reason for more sickness - i dunno but i am sure i am having a boy - sickness 24/7 not actually sick though - also apparently its more common in 1st time round and the pregnancy usually is a tiny bit longer - if you look at me as a baby and my other half i am certain "babs" will probably be born with a long mop of hair !!
gx
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
i had horrendous sickness, and was sick for about 5 months, I dont know what i'm having, but i'm due tomorrow (come on baby!!), so i'll let you know the outcome! xx
tracey27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
hi there l have 2 girls and 1 boy had no sickness with any of them this time round l havebeen feeling sick all the time what have l let my self infor Rolling Eyes
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
lol ive been so lucky with all my pregnancys but ive had bad labours how far r u xx lisa
tracey27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
hey l only 9weeks got 1st vist to doctors tomoz not to sure whats going to be done today l done something a little bad and got a toy for baby l dont no when people start to buy things any one no how far are u
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
I'm having a boy and ooohhh I was sooo sick in my first trimester. I don't think this holds true.
Tulip81
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:35 pm 
Post subject: HI
Hi All
I am 8 weeks pregnant with my 1st and getting real sicky feelings.....someone told me if you get alot of morning sickness you will be having a girl but I think thats an old wives tale....I am not finding out the sex so will wait and see. All the best of luck to you all. PS CARLALA - can you let me know where you found your baby calendar that shows you how many days pregnant you are and how far you have to go. Thanks. Very Happy
chantrelle
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi

i have had one girl i was sick with her nearly all the way through my pregnancy and now im pregnant again 31weeks gone and i have had no sickness at all and it's def a boy
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 am 
Post subject:
yeh so its not just me xxx
Mikillah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Am having a gal, i am 19 weeks on and i have not had a bit of sickness....Am so ok i sometimes forget am pregnant!! I only feel the occasional bloated tummy and slight headacche which am told is normal. I dont think sex of the baby matters...every baby is different.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular