detected a surge

kezandstu
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject: detected a surge
Hya everyone,well a few months ago i went to gp because it had been 8 months and no sign of pregnancy ,i asked her what she thought of ovulation tests and she said not to bother because they put more pressure on a couple,well i had used them the previous month and didnt get a surge,so on the advice of my doc i gave up on ov tests.This month i got a bit fed up and thought i would try them again ,well on saturday i detected a surge and it might sound daft but i was realy chuffed ,we had already had sex on fri i was away on sat so we had sex on sun morn and i am keeping everything crossed.my period is due the end of the month but if i do get preg will my periods stop straight away or could i possibly still have my period ? because it will only be about 2 weeks since ovulation. x x
jenniP35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi

If you get pregnant you won't have a period although you might get a bit of spotting around your due date. The hormones that would usually tell your womb to shed its lining in simple terms don't because your fertilised egg is attached to it when you become pregnant, therefore no period.......................for 9 months Laughing . Good luck x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular