I HEARD MY BABIES HEART.... SO EMOTIONAL!!!!

Meandbabyellis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject: I HEARD MY BABIES HEART.... SO EMOTIONAL!!!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR WORDS OF SUPPORT YESTERDAY.....
I had my first midwife appointment this morning got my bounty stuff, due date (27th sept) and will have to wait possible 3 weeks for my first scan.
but as she checked my tummy she said she thinks i might be slightly further along and listened for a heart beat with that little microphone machine...

AND THERE IT WAS!!!!

quite fast and pretty stong thumping away, i hadnt expected to but i filled up and very surprisingly so did Big John (the proud daddy) both had a few little tears and so the midwife joined in it was out of this world it really does seem real now... cant wait for the scan!!! good luck with all your pregnancies girls, hope you feel as great as i do this is turning out to be a pretty cool time in my life!!!
H & Baby Ellis (<-now with a heart beat!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww that really is lovly to hear. u must be so pround. its so amazing when u hear there heart and see them and it just gets better when u feel there kicks. congrats im really happy for ya xx
Lxjane
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
ahh! congratulations!! i heard my baby's heart beat last week, im only 10 weeks we could see it beating 2! cant wait until my 4d scan in 3 weeks!! i was so worried something was wrong! Very Happy
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
ME TOO I WAS CONVINCED THERE WAS NOTHING THERE OR IF IT WAS THEN IT WOULDNT BE ALIVE I KNOW THAT SOUNDS AWFUL AND MAYBE ITS JUST ME BUT I WAS SO SURE IT WASNT REAL SO HEARING IT TODAY MADE IT REALLY REAL FOR US IT WAS THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED YET, CANT WAIT FOR THE SCAN IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS BIT P*SSED OFF I'VE GOTTA WAIT SO LONG BUT IT'LL BE WORTH IT BECAUSE I'LL BE AROUND 16 WEEKS SO THERE WILL BE MORE TO SEE!!!!!
Very Happy
Lxjane
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
i was convinced i was going to get to the scan ( it was anemergency 1 coz i bled abit) and there would be nothing there i was really preparing myself for him to tell me! but everythingis all gud at the mo! i had to go private for the scan because my local hospital would scan for another week and i was desperate! it is real worth going private it is so muchclearer and there is also a 85% chance of them knowing the sex at 12-14 weeks 2! xxx gud luck Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Im so happy for you. Its the best thing ever hearing it for the first time x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww i love the scans i havent got another 1 nowso ganna pay for a 4d 1. i saw my baby first at 9 week and then at 12 and i coulnt belive how much he had grown xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular