SO UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject: SO UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi all. im so upset rite now words crnt describe how im feeling. iv just had some people round that have just been asking questions cause of the baby dad and that he is a danger to my baby. they sed my case is so high risk that when the dad gets out of prison they are concered about my baby. they sed when y baby is born he will be put on child protection resister and that its ganna have 2 go to a case study were i will get help with y baby and aking sure he is safe. i feel alful how could i let this happen. they sed no 1 is trying to take my baby away but they need to help me to make sure he his safe. i wanna scream course my baby is safe i wud never put im in danger i love him so much its not my fault the dads a prick. i feel like just packing up alll my stuff and leaving going sum were and starting a fresh start. were the dad will never find us. of course i crnt do this but my head is such a mess. as any 1 expericed this before and if so what happened xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun,
first of all calm yourself down and remember its very important for you to stay calm at the moment...your so called friend should also realise this before they start shouting the odds at you!!
I had a friend in a similar situation than you but alot depends on what babys dad is in prison for and how you feel with the whole situation.
If you want to chat via e mail then my e mail address is dawnbowden69@hotmail.com, i understand that some things are quite personal but it will help talking to someone who does not know you, so feel free to e mail me.
keep your chin up hun as im sure you know what is best for you and the little one.
dawn x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:20 pm 
Post subject: xx
thanxs ill email ya soon. im starting to calm down now abit but wish i never got involed with this man xxxx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
ok, no problem..take it easy, chat soon Smile
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun how u like u 6 year ago i met a right tit he went to jail for 5 year lucky none of my kids or his but when he got out he was saying he was going to kill me i had to moove from my home as he is not a nice person hes evil and a druggy while he was in jail i met a lovley man and am married to him now with 1 son and another on the way but im still getting [*CENSORED*] of my ex he went back to jail and is due out again very soon dont worry i no what your going thro and things get better xx lisa
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 pm 
thanxs for replys i just feel like im getting punshied for his behavouir iv never been in troble with police and always worked since leaving school but since he is a vilenot bum i have 2 pay for it. xx
KMR
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya.

I work for a solicitors firm and deal with cases like this all the time. Key words.. DONT PANIC. They are trying to help you, dont run away - that will make things worse. The good thing is that the Social Services are speaking to you before the dad is out of prison. They are worried about your safety as well - hence why they are round. Also the police will be informed of your address, so that if he does come looking for you, and you call the police they wont think you are over reacting (as they sometimes do) and will be there to help you.

Hope this helps

xxxx
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Honey I know this seems really bad but they are just trying to look out for you and your baby, you've said before what kind of person your ex is and the social workers just want to make sure you'll both be safe - I'm positive they'll reallise what a good mum you will be. Keep posistive and just concentate on your baby, it'll all work out!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:42 am 
thanxs for reply it helps alot. i think if i dont have any contact with him now things will be ok thanxs again xx
gingin
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
i just wanted to say that i felt so angry/sad when i read your post !! whats done is done and you cant change the past - so now your future - you are a very remarkable young lady and so very brave - be relieved that help is there and that even before your baby is in the world steps are being taken to ensure safety - there are a lot of legal angles that you wont even know about and it sounds like the "father" (not that he deserves that title) is very much on the radar of the authorities - if he were to come near you or the baby he will probably be back inside before next nappy change !
be strong and stay calm - speak to as many authorities as you can and get every ounce of knowledge about it so you have all the facts - be sure that everyone close to you is aware of how serious the situation is and ensure the network is working for you! remember knowledge is power !
take care of you and bump
g
x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:24 pm 
thanxs for reply. i think this is the wake up call i needed. if this ant had happened maybe i wud of thort of getting back with the dad he really did have me wrapped around hislil finger. but now its not about my feelings and yep it felt like aslap round the face but think i needed it. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular