i would like to say hello!

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject: i would like to say hello!
i am new to this site even tho i have been reading the messages for a couple of months now. we have been ttc since november and even tho we already have 2 great children im finding myself getting a bit obsessed about ttc this one! not sure if its because the others happened so easily or because at 36 i feel time is running out? but its great to know that im not alone in constantly checking, poking and prodding myself! im due on at the end of the week and i swear im making my own boobs sore by checking them every 10 mins! lol! for the 1st ive used ovulation charts this month.....not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing cos now i know weve done the baby dance at the right time im convinced i should be pregnant, whereas before i just hoped for the best. it seems the more i know about ttc the more obsessed im getting about it! im sure it will all happen for us all in good, oh but why cant our monthly cycles be weekly?! Rolling Eyes
Tasha1985
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rosie, im new to this site also. Im 22 & ive been TTc since August 07, no joy yet. I took my coil out in August and just expected to fall straight away. My periods didnt go back to normal straight away and my cycle's ranged between 28-35 days! I felt really out of balance and a bit dissapointed. Ive started taking Ovulex (www.ovulex.com) and my GP says that my horomonal balance is exactly on point so hopefully soon! I'm due on today but no sign yet, although I do have that tell-tale cramping sign. With Ovulex I could feel the difference to my horomone balance almost immediatly, my bloating went and my skin cleared up. Im just hoping and praying now. This will be my first child.
missusMop
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject: hello
Hi ladies

Rosie your post made me laugh - so true. i am sure I am doing the same with my boobs!

I have a 3 year old daughter who I was trting for 13 months for. i had hoped this would be a bit easier. it has been 5 months so far.......
My cycles were so long last tie but this time round they seem to be a bit better hovering around the 31 days. It just means I have less chances to actually conceive.
I am on day 36 now and no period or sore boobs so not sure whats happening. i will leave it till the weekend and maybe do a preg test. (Did a Boots digital one last Sunday which was neg).

I know what you mean about age though!

Good Luck! Smile
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for your replies ladies, its nice to have ttc banter with people in the same situation, sometimes i feel like its only me whos letting the baby aliens take over my mind! does u feel like when ur period is due like u just want it to come if youre not pregnant just so u can hurryup and try again? and does anybody else test too early, knowing its too early? or is it just me? lol. its cracking me up Laughing good job i can laugh at myself. i tested on sunday knowing damn well aunt flo aint coming til friday! wots all that about Exclamation xxx
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject:
I can completely identify with that Rosie! I am nearly 27 and ttc our first but I am completely obsessed with it and am checking different things every day and picking up on silly little things like a bit of tummy ache. I just hope this feeling dies down and doesnt get worse as weve only been trying for a month!!

Good luck to all! x Smile
yummymummy77
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
Tasha1985 wrote:
I took my coil out in August and just expected to fall straight away. My periods didnt go back to normal straight away and my cycle's ranged between 28-35 days! I felt really out of balance and a bit dissapointed. Ive started taking Ovulex (www.ovulex.com) and my GP says that my horomonal balance is exactly on point so hopefully soon! I'm due on today but no sign yet, although I do have that tell-tale cramping sign. With Ovulex I could feel the difference to my horomone balance almost immediatly, my bloating went and my skin cleared up. Im just hoping and praying now. This will be my first child.

Hello Tasha, my apologies, i am new to all this but i'm hoping to have my coil removed very soon in order to hopefully conceive around June/July, i already have an 8 year old son, but i was only 22, i'm now 30 and im in a new relationship since then, i fell pregnant very easily with my son, and i guess i've been hoping the same will happen the minute i remove my coil, but i guess things dont happen that easily after reading your story. I currently also suffer from bloating and my doctor has described my problem as IBS and now i read your post above i'm now concerned i could have / potentially have the same problem? can you tell me abit more about it all... and hopefully this post finds you with better news (i'm not sure how long ago you wrote the above post off course, but my fingers will be crossed for you! xx ) Nicky xx
GirlyEngland
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

I am new to all this too, trying for baby number 1 - I came off the pill in November in order for it to get out of my system and started trying without condoms 10 days ago.... now I am exactly the same checking my boobs every morning and evening and worrying everytime I get a slight tummy ache - even though I know its silly to start getting my hopes up this early!!

Good luck to everyone - have fun trying!! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular