When 2 start buying things?

Lxjane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:15 pm 
Post subject: When 2 start buying things?
the last time i was pregnant i started to by my baby bits from about 16 weeks, doesany1 think this is to early? i am only 10 weeks at the mo, bujust wondered when you all started to buy things??? Very Happy
clair6
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi, with my last baby i started to buy things when i had my 20 wk scan, im 12wks now and will prob do the same. i think its up to you tho, i would wait until at least after 12wks.xx
chantrelle
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:55 pm 
Post subject: 31 weeks preganant
hi im 31 weeks pregnant with my second child im 20 and i have just had my show im scared that the baby will have problems as my first child came at 40 weeks day past my due date what do i do any advice and im up my step mums i live in east sussex and im in london

chantrelle xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya. im 25 week and only need a couple of bits and bobs now. every 1 as bought me everything iv been really lucky ivonly spent bout 100 lol xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:16 am 
Post subject:
hi all im 32 weeks and am just done i never kept a thing of my other 2 so had to start over again forgot how much stuff cost lol when its your third no one buys u eney more so its all done by yourself xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i started buying the odd small outfit at 5 weeks and more expensive things at 10 weeks!!! ...terrible isnt it, i couldnt wait at all x

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i waited until my 20 week scan - but only cos my boyfriend forced me LOL! He's really superstitious! Anyway, after that, there was no stopping me! xx
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't buy anything until I had a 12 week scan. Then I just bought books and a toy. At 20 week scan, I found out it was a healthy boy and I went out and bought a celebratory outfit. Now at 25 weeks I only need to get the buggy and the carseat and a couple of things here and there. We were going to wait until we got back from holiday which will be in the 3rd trimester (about 28 weeks).

I would wait longer, but I just have a fear that the baby will come early and I'll have nothing prepared!
SueScott
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm 
Post subject: too early to buy things
i started buying s few things straight away because i felt so [*@!#%*] .... i needed chering up and i needed to reasure myself that it will all be good in the end and worth it .... and just 19 weeks and i have just bought all nursery furniture and am decoratiog nursery thisweekend because i want to enjoy doing ity i dont want to be too big i dont want to do it
lisamummy
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
i started buying at 6 weeks, only lil cute things,
Just hope im not tempting fate.
Didn't start buying till i was around 30 weeks with my other 2.
i saved up and just had one mad day baby shopping Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular