March 09 mummies

xxMummyof2xx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 pm 
Post subject: March 09 mummies
hey all i'm due march 8th was just wonderimg who else here is due in march also young 1st time mum would be nice to speak to people in the same situation

stace xxxx

kate1975
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I am due on March 22nd and am also a first timer. Unfortunately i do not fit into the 'young' bracket though!
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
heya hunni hows its going so far? xxxx

LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm due on March the 9th! I'm 27 but not sure that qualifies me as young (lower than national average though(trying to make myself feel better!)) This is my 1st baby too. x
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi both, Its going ok so far apart from feeling and looking like [*@!#%*] all the time!! HOw are you two doing?

Lisa i am 33 next month so you are a spring chicken in comparison!!
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
i'm ok thanks other than terrible backache been having it since 16wks but now its really bad it keeps me awake some nights Sad xxxx

tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, im due the 18th of march, this will b my second, i already have a beautiful little girl whos 7 months old,
im 22 by the way x x x

kate1975
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Oh dear, have you asked the midwife if there is anything you can try for the backache?

HI Tinajane, maybe you can give us some tips nearer the time as you have done it before Very Happy
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, yeah ofcourse i will,
u all doin ok? x x

AmyandLewis
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi youngmum2be!

im 18 and im due on 11th March with my first baby!

if you ever fancy a chat im here Very Happy

x x x
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Quote:
Lisa i am 33 next month so you are a spring chicken in comparison!!

Not sure I'm feeling like a spring chicken though! My OH calls me "30" as a nickname as he's a couple of years younger and thinks it's funny. What a div. I'm also having to walk with a crutch as I've got a shallow hip socket and it keeps popping out! I've taken up knitting too! I do look pretty awful at the moment as for some reason I can't be bothered with makeup unless I'm going to work. I also moan like an old woman and had to take a day off this week as I had a fall (I'm fine and so is bubs) I think i should be getting a bus pass in 4 months, not a baby! Laughing
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
My OH also likes to make age related comments as he is a couple of years younger than me and yes he also a div. Your hip thing sounds nasty!! I look awful too if its any consolation, i do put make up on if i am leaving the house though as i would scare small children otherwise.... I really just can't be bothered faffing about for ages to try and look presentable as still end up looking poo anyway!!

Ooo got a bit scared then thinking wll have a baby in just over 4 months!!!!
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Glad I'm not the only one who gets a bit scared from time to time. I was having lunch with OH and a male friend yesterday when a bloke came in holding a very new baby (must have been days old!) I promptly burst into tears. It was just so little! How am I supposed to look after something so tiny?
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
I know!! I was crying at an advert on tv the other day with a newborn baby an dad on... this is very out of character for me, i am blaming hormones. It just seems such a massive responsibility when basically i have been used to being fairly selfish!!
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
I am so teary that I cry pretty much everyday. Anything can set me off, especially music. This is very out of character for me too. It's going to be a bit strange going from doing exactly what you want, when you want, to having to care for such a tiny helpless little person. I think we'll take to it like ducks to water though! I already have to make sure I have a drink, something to snack on and tissues with me at all times, and that's just for the OH! I got cross with him yesterday when shopping. He waited until he'd looked at everything he wanted to and just as I got to the items I wanted to look at to announce that he needed the toilet and a drink. I had to troll around looking for a loo before rushing back to the shop I wanted to look in just before it closed. Flipping typical, I'm going to end up with 2 children Laughing
Page 1 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular