March 09 mummies

LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Leonie, welcome aboard! It seems like forever to wait doesn't it! I hope you don't mind if I pick your brain over pregnancy things, seeing as you've been through it all before. x
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
How are all the march mama's coming along?
are you all feeling kicks yet?

huge hugs
Xx
LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Leitia. Yep I've been feeling my baby move about since 16 weeks. I saw her kick for the 1st time on Friday night! It's so amazing I love it. She was going mental this morning when I was trying to have a lie in. She was playing games with her Daddy, everytime he put his hand on my bump to feel her she'd stop, then as soon as he took his hand off she'd go crazy again! Little minx!
Have you been feeling yours move about yet? x
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:49 pm 
Post subject:

hi lisaGandjellybaby!...
you're welcome to any info i can offer...although it might be a bit dated...my 1st was born 9yrs ago! so i can safely say its like starting all over again Wink
leonie77
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject:

yes ladies i have alot of movement and have done so for a while...i am anxious to know the sex of our baby now...due for scan on the 11th and cant wait ..it seems like a life time btw nuchal scan and this 1...just want everything to go well for us all..i am more panicked 2nd time round Shocked
kate1975
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Leonie,Letitia & LIsa

Glad its not just me who thinks we have a long wait ahead of us! I am jealous you are all feeling kicks as i still have not had anything Sad
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm 
Post subject:

hi kate1975....not to worry at all...movement i have felt is like butterflies , fluttery almost and can be missed if u are on the go...i'm sure u will feel some sort of motion soon Wink
LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Kate, you'll definately feel something soon. When I first started feeling movements I assumed it was just wind but as time's gone on they have got stronger and stronger and I realised that I'd been feeling the baby not wind after all! x
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi both, thanks and hopefully i will feel something soon!! Maybe i am expecting much more obvious and have just not noticed yet!!
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject:
I have been feeling my little one move since about 14/15 weeks just very small light flutters then at 17 weeks i felt the first huge kick it was my birthday too so that was a lovely pressie, Now my little man is going crazy all the time, he loves doing the quickstep on my bladder, but then this is my 5th baby so i know what to feel out for so i always knew i would feel things a bit earlier.

apart from that i am very very tired, my 9 month old son isnt sleeping well at the mo and is keeping me up all night my poor little man is teething constantly it seems.

Kate hun, im certain you will feel something soon, it could just be that your little one is in a funny position and maybe kicking inwards rather than outwards, Try having a sugary drink then laying down on the sofa/bed and seeing if you can feel anything.

huge hugs to you all
Xx
AmyandLewis
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
i felt flutters from 14 weeks and my OH felt baby kick at 20 weeks Smile
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Kate, best of luck for your scan tomorrow, let us know how you get on! x
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Lisa, i have had to move it to tuesday due to stupid work meetings Sad but will let you know how it goes!

I have felt movement now at least so don't feel so worried!! How are you?
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're feeling them now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That's rubbish having to wait another day, but on the plus side that's another days development! Are still sure that you're not finding out the babies sex?
I'm feeling ok thanks. I had IBS issues all last week and ended up having to take a day off. I think it's a bit of stress creeping through as I've got so much to organise with moving house.
I had my MW appointment on Friday and heard Amelia's heartbeat for the 1st time. Dave had the day off so came along too. I'm really glad he did as his face was a picture.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Yes it was a relief as i was starting to worry a bit!! Mind you it seems like there is always something you can worry about while you are pregnant! I brought one of those heart listener things so we could hear that everything was ok and we can't find the heartbeat which made us even worse. I think Dan is starting to think i have had a personality transplant as i am usually really laid back about things!!

It is nice when you hear the heartbeat isn't it? I htink it makes you realise that it is real and nice for Dave too.

We are still not going to find out the sex even though we have been tempted! Our parents don't want to know the sex and it would just be impossible for me to not give it away if we knew. We are alternating between calling the bump 'Lily' or 'Joe'. My mum says it will probably end up having a sex change in later life as it will be confused!

sorry to hear that you felt rubbish last week, hope it is a bit better now? Just think this time in 2 weeks you will be in the new house Very Happy

PS I note you are calling the baby Amelia now, does this mean Dave has convinced you that it is not pretentious??
Page 4 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular