March 09 mummies

LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Ahh bless you Mum, that's so funny! Laughing
Dave always calls her Amelia and I've just picked it up. I still think it sounds pretentious but they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree (Dave, not me!).
You're right there are so many things to worry about in pregnancy! But I can totally understand why you were concerned, especially with all of us lot saying how our babies were trampolining on our bladders!
To be honest I'm still not feeling that great, I've got constant upper stomach pains. I also feel a bit like I've got mild morning sickness back (please god don't let it come back!!!). I've also felt my bump tighten up for a minute or so. It doesn't hurt or anything but it does go rock hard. Do you think it's those Braxton thingies?
I admire you not being weak like me and finding out the sex!
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Aah its a shame you are still not feeling very good Sad That tightening does sounds like it could be the fake contraction thingys as i think you can get them from midway through pregnancy??

I really hope your morning sickness does not come back, are you eating enough as i find if i don't eat enough i can start to feel sicky
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject: hi everyone!! 2 baby girls due 12th march
i am also a first time mum and pretty young at nearly 25, im having two baby girls on 12th march! it wasnt planned but we are really happy and excited (and extremely nervous)
xx
kate1975
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ELiseylou, yes i am ancient compared to you i'm afraid!! I am also a first time mum, my baby is due on 22nd March (don't know the sex). Congratulations on your babies! Were you shocked when you found out you were having twins??
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow March twins!!! I'm so excited for you Eliseylou! Are they identical twin girls? How's your pregnancy gone so far? x
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
just a little bit! there are no twins in either family at all so was very surprised. they are non identical so could look completely different. Im english, blonde, blue eyes and my my bf is italian so who knows what they will look like!

pregnancy gone really well i think? no sickness but extreme tiredness and i feel H U G E already.

how about everyone else? are you feeling like your slowing down?

elise x 22+3
kate1975
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Elise, wow i bet that was a shock then!! This is probably a stupid question but how do they know if they are identical or not?

I have definitely slowed down, some days at work i feel ike shutting my office door and flicking the v's at anyone who tries to come in!!!
Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Elise, You are so lucky that you didn't get morning sickness, especially with all those hormones floating around carrying twin girlies! Just think you may get one baby that looks like you and the other may take after your OH!
I'm still really tired and have been the whole way through. My body is making me slow down literally. I have to walk with a crutch and I really have to take my time. Tried to rush to my car after work today and it felt like both my legs were going to dislocate Shocked
I'm really jealous of you having twins! x
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:

had scan today all is well and yeeeeeah! i'm having another girl!

hope everyone is fine today and the countdown whizzes by!
LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
Oh yay another pink baby! I think March is a pink month. So glad everything is ok! Congratulations Leonie x
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Kate how'd your scan go today? x
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Leonie, congrats on your baby girl!! Glad everythign went well today.

Mine went fine thanks Lisa, was very wriggly and hard to get pics or measurements so hte baby is obviously full of energy already Shocked

She said she would not have been able to tell us the sex even if we had wanted to know as she oculdn't get a good look with all of the movement that was happening!!
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh so glad it went well! So you have a little wriggler! I had a little stretcher/yawner Laughing It's lovely that you're still in for a suprise x
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies im due my second child on the 25th march, find out what im having this thursday im so so so excited Very Happy

Hope you all have H&H pregnancies ladies Very Happy

xxx

LisaGandAmelia
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Holly, good luck for your scan! Let us know how it goes. Do you have any thoughts as to whether it's a boy or a girl? x
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  

Community

Popular