Is it ok to use baby teething gels?

Milliam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 am 
Post subject: Is it ok to use baby teething gels?
Is it ok to use baby teething gels?
I am from Sweden and they donít sell teething gels over here. I guess itís for health/safety reasons. (Iīm thinking of asking a friend of mine from the UK to buy me some)

So, my question is: Have you heard any discussions on why you should not use baby teething gels?
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject:
I don't know why you can't get them in Sweden. If they were harmful then you wouldn't be able to buy them in the UK either, and yet you can just go to the supermarket and buy them now. People have been using them for generations in the UK so they must be ok.

I have used them for both of my children with no ill effects. I also got a good nights sleep when using it so it must have helped.

xx Smile
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Ive used bonjela teething gel on Kaitlin since she was 2 months old, and its been an absolute godsend, she is literally a different baby within seconds of me putting it on. I put a little bit on my own tongue to see what it was like, and my tongue went a little bit numb, imagine how nice that must be when your gums are hurting?!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular