still not right

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:58 pm 
Post subject: still not right
maybe im just bein over fussy or pedantic ova this, but why have i now been changed to only 1wk 3 days growth of my baby, shouldnt it be more than 10 days? as my last period was 11th feb 2008, and my due date is 17th nov 2008, which makes me 4wks 2days so my baby should of been developing for longer?
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Ok, we should have it cracked now. If you wouldn't mind going to check for me and let me know how you get on that would be really helpful

Thanks

Han
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:25 pm 
Post subject: not right
it now says im 5wks 3 days, i should have whatever the development is for 16 days as it is correct at the top saying my baby has been developing for 2wks and 2 days, as i am 4wks and 2days pregnant. its just that its saying im in my 5th week, and i dont hit my 5th week until monday. its fine if you just want to leave it the way it is, it dont matter, thanks for everything tho xxx it should be week 4 + 2 days (your baby) and my baby's development is 16/17 days. sorry to be an absolute pain xxxxxxxx

Last edited by bloominglovely on Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again,

Thanks for your feedback - we've now amended the wording slightly so that it's clearer.

As you are 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant you are in your 5th week of pregnancy and your baby has been developing for 2 weeks and 3 days so we finally have it all correct.

Thanks so much for your help with this

Han x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm 
Post subject: wow
yeah sorry about that must be me bein thick, or pregnant lol, didnt click on to fact that as im over 4wks im currently few days into my 5th week. GOTCHA LOL LOL, goodness i feel really silly now. haha my head is likea bag of jelly beans at mo, thankyou for sorting it out 4 me, i love this site x
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
Not at all - it was our wording confusing things I think Very Happy

Happy to have it sorted now though and really glad you're loving the site!

Han x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular