wrong week

sherry
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 am 
Post subject: wrong week
i am now 20 weeks but the page is saying that i am 21 weeks. i have tryed to update my file but it did not help. how can this be fixed?
lilmissus125
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject: wrong
hi i am actually 7 weeks preg but page is saying 8 weeks have tried changing my dates but does not work??? anyone any ideas why?
thanks
alibongo78
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls I beleive it was changed as there was some confusion. From what I can gather it is saying you are into your 8th week. So if for example you are 7 weeks+2 days then technically you have gone into your 8th week.

Hope thatmakes sense

Ali x
sherry
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
thats not what i am saying . the thing is that i am 20 weeks and 2 days and it is saying that i am 21 weeks and 2 days. i really want to find out how to put it back the way it was and the site is not leting me. if anyone has this problem and has fixed it some how please tell me what i need to do to make it right again. much thanks.
alibongo78
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Just go into 'my profile' (top right hand side of page) and change your EDD as this may have changed. failing that I cant think what it would be

Ali x
morwen
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
My page says my baby is 14 weeks and 6 days old. Therefore that makes me 16 weeks + 6 pregnant (counting back to the two weeks before conception), which means I am in my 17th week of pregnancy. The Baby Development page looks correct to me (bar one or two days out from my "official" estimate).

I think they made some changes to it recently (there is a technical message on the page regarding the updates), and before that it used to be 1 week out (it used to say I was in my 16th week). To me it seems correct now, rather than the way it was before.
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject: week later than i am
I am having the same probs, i am in week 10 but it says week 11..... Wish my baby was really looking like it says it should lol.

Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Site & Forum Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular