question about symptoms/charting...

jbtrying
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm 
Post subject: question about symptoms/charting...
Hi

Im new and Im trying to understand charting and started mine only yesterday. Ive been taking a peek at some of your charts to get my head around how they look and what they say etc

Ive noticed some people chart what symptoms they have eg backache, headache, cramps etc. Some people have diarrhea on there but what does diarrhea have to do with all of this? I dont usually suffer from diarrhea (usually the complete opposite - sorry tmi!) but had it last week and again today.

Hoping its a good sign but I dont understand it, anyone help me?

Thanks
bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject: question about
hi hun i dont understand charting much as im pretty new to charting myself but wanted to welcome to askbaby and gud luk
spinetingle
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
I put in signs like that as the website i use fertility friend can compare common signs in your cycles and those with people who got pg. It's up to you if you want to document those signs or not

Feel free to look at mine from last month if you want
xx
jbtrying
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
H

Thanks for replies, I was kind of excited but also worried that it was maybe a good sign or a bad sign, I can be a bit of a hypocondriac at times so Id probably be better off not charting every symptom I think Ive experienced or Ill be talking myself into allsorts before I know it!!

Ill keep an eye on how my chart goes for next few weeks and no doubt will have some questions for you ladies soon !!

Ta v much x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular