trying to conceive after a vascectomy reversal

bubndave
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject: trying to conceive after a vascectomy reversal
hiya, were trying for a baby,after the reversal we got the test result back and we are fertile but can anyone advise us on how to improve our sperm condition.
Poppy99
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, after a tip from another lady on this site I got my hubby some Zinc+Vitamin C tablets. Beforehand I did a bit of reserach on Google and it is reported as being good for his lil' soldiers.
amysmum96
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun just to let u know were awaiting the results for my other half atm fingers crossed but to let you know he is taking zinc pills they apparnetly speed up the little soldiers xxxxxxxx good luck to you xxxxxxxxxx
bubndave
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject: to amysmum96
we hope its good news for you too,thanks for the tip.we have both done a course in rieki to help with relaxation, we heard about it from a friend and we are definatly feeling the benifits. good luck, we know how you feel but try not to get too anxious.how long till you find out?.....
amysmum96
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
we were told two weeks for the results but we hate waiting so were gonna give dr call next thurs as it would of been a week then ... hope its ok, but im on cd13 today so should be ovulating anytime from now so plenty of baby dancing for us atm..... baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxx
amysmum96
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:50 pm 
Post subject:
just a quickie to let you all we got results today there normal woohoo were so happy so just a waitin game now..... im entering my 2ww so hopin af doest show xxxxxxx
bubndave
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject: to amysmum
sorry not been on line for a bit just read your message, [b]bloody wow
we are so happy for you both, did you get a high count. Very Happy
fingers crossed it wont be a long wait. we might sound daft in asking but what do you mean by 2ww ?
amysmum96
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun got a high count its all normal 2ww meaning the two week wait before period iis due and just to let u know im 3 days late and no sign of period gonna test tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxx hope i get a bfp xxxxxxxx
Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

just thought i would let you know what 2ww is. It means 2 week wait and refers to the 2 weeks you are waiting after you have tried to conceive before your period comes or doesn't as the case may be!

Helz x
katokc1
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Okay, I'm new to this 2ww deal....when are you supposed to do the dance after your period....for how long and then do you just wait for 2 weeks to find out if your pg...i'm new to this....i thought we were supposed to wait 10 days after AF to do the dance...then do it every other day until your period...please help on clearing this up for me....thanks.
bubndave
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:33 pm 
Post subject: amysmum96
hi babe well we're on tender hooks waiting what was your test results are you pg?.we had the all clear and have been trying for six months now to no luck. trying very hard not to get to down hearted though. so i hope it's good news for you. how many kids do you have?.
bubndave
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject: katokc1
hi we're new to this too. we was told to count between the 13 and the 15 day after your period and thats when your most fertile and ready to conceive. we also got told the more you dance the better your chance, because if you dance every other day it keeps the little swimmers at there best and doesn't let them sit around and become lazy.good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular