Preparing for Clomid...Help!

rileyrae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:57 pm 
Post subject: Preparing for Clomid...Help!
hey there ladies! i am preparing for my first round of clomid, i am due to start in the next three weeks. i am scheduled to have my hsg (hysterosalpingogram) on monday and my husband is having a semen analysis the same day. if all comes back clear, we will get the go ahead to start our first round! my question is this: i have yet to have a regular cycle since coming off my birth control pill last september...i do bleed but is constantly and sometimes light/sometimes heavy...will this stop once i start the clomid or what? i am hoping after my first month on clomid my cycle will somewhat regulate...any help you can give will be great! thanks for your help!
Ruthy10
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
My experience on clomid is probably a little different it didn't affect my cycle with bleeding but did make me feel sick. However my follicles were tracked and it did make them grow. I'm sure your doctor is confident that the clomid will help so stay positive, on the up side it worked for us!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular