BAD PMT after coming off the pill

Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject: BAD PMT after coming off the pill
Hi Guys.

Really needed someone to talk to about how I am feeling today. Sorry if this is going to turn into a bit of a rant!

I am due on on 18th March and am really suffering at the moment. Ive always got a bit down with PMT but as this is my first proper month off the pill I wondered if anyone else had experienced feeling really low when coming off the pill too?

Im sat at work and have to keep nipping off to the toilets for a cry to myself. Everything seems to be going against me at work and I am an emotional wreck!!

I was going to take an early prediction test tomorrow but just not sure I can handle the let down of being negative. I well and truly have the weight of the world on my shoulders. Any advice would be much appreciated. x
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya casstia, i had problems when i came off the pill for about two months after i had realy bad mood swings, it just takes time for your body to get used to not taking it anymore. Please dont let your self feel so down, you have came off the pill and when you are ttc the last thing you want is a af, me and dh have been ttc for two years now so i know how it feels evry time you have an af but it will get easier, are you normally a bit emotional or is it just after youhave came off the pill? evryone feels a bit down when af is due especially if you are ttc but if you are crying all the time i would suggest maybe you go and see your gp and explain the situation he would be able to give you the best advice, in the mean time please feel free to pm me if you need a good old rant i have got a good pair of ears.
xxx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hey guys - I too have suffered really badly since coming off the pill, I knew I had a problem already its been pretty bad for about 6 years. I dont get upset I get really angry with my partner sometimes I am ashamed to say for no reason or something really petty. Things came to a head when my best and oldest friend who happens to be a work colleague told me I needed help.... Embarassed I did see my GP who said that I could 'have my tubes tied' as I was trying for another baby this didnt really help. I am pregnant now and am still suffering we had a meeting at work last week and I wanted to rip the Director's head off - If you know of any good cures let me know. I try to laugh at myself when I get worked up - which obviously is good but if anyone else dares Evil or Very Mad

Take care, Flossie xx
lucylu2
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I went through terrible moods, being down and hating everyone when i came off the pill. I am usually quite moody around my period, but in end of November i came off the pill and it got very bad. At the time i was living away with my partener on loan to another football club and i was alll alone in the days. Anyway things are alot better now with all that but im still not pregnant.
Im waiting for a ultrasound appointment as i am having spotting and lower ab pains. This has actually stopped now but i am going to get a full scan to make sure everythings working. I just dont understand why im not pregnant yet, im having unprotected sex pretty much daily. Its really getting me down.
Im now 2.5 weeks into my cycle, i hope and pray more than anything thats its this month!
xxx
cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi cassita was just wondering how you are feeling now?
xxx
Bellapoppy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi. I'm with on the feeling emotional, yesterday I had a terrible day, just could stop crying, any little thing would set me off. I've been off the pill for a few months now but this is the month of actually trying. It doesn't usually affect me like that, well not as bad as that. I'm not due on for another week yet but I was wondering if I could actually be pregnant...anyone with past experience able to advise on how they felt before they had the positive result? I'm not getting my hopes up as I would be amazed if it happens in the first month but what does anyone think? Thanks

Cassita - hope your feeling better now. x
MrsTxx
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I came off the pill in Sept and had the worst PMT ever. I was so down, felt bloated for weeks and my face just broke out in terrible spots. I felt awful and nearly went back on the pill to get back to my old self. Stuck with it and things slowly settled. It's not surprising really as your boby has been suppressed for so long on the pill. MrsTxx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
I had PMT and bad menstrual cramps the month I found out I was pregnant - couldnt believe it as all the signs were there for AF...Seems we are all different. Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular