I am so confused and stressed with all of this

mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:16 am 
Post subject: I am so confused and stressed with all of this
I have been charting for the last 3 months and been ttc for 5months. Well my charting was going fine this month until on my chart it showed i had ovulated last Thurs 6th. I was gutted as intercause was not timed great. Then two days later my chart changed and it said i had not ovulated so was confused but though i am still in with a chance.

Then this morning i took my temp and recorded it on my chart and it then said i ovulated last Fri 7th???????????/

So im now confused as i am 7 days past ovulation and have know idea if this is correct or not?

Anyone had problems like this or any advice. xxx
cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Are you using a bbt thermometer?
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Yes using a bbt.

I have used a bbt since ttc.

I just don't know what is going on with my chart its crazy and i don't know when i ovulated so i don't no when mt period wouldbe due either.
If i go by my chart i am 7 days past ovulation.

Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Do you get out of bed through the night, i know that it doesnt give an accurate reading if you do? also you wont get an accurate reading if you take your temp 0 mins after you get up in the morning, sorry i know you probably know what you are doing im just trying to help.May be you are ovulating at diffrent times of your cycle, how long are your cyles normally?
Teebird
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
I have also had this happen to me in the past. I stopped temping about 5 months ago coz I became a bit too obsessed and stressed out by it.

If you can see a definite drop in temp. followed by a definite rise then I would take it as a given that you have ovulated and the day your temp dropped was the day you O'ed. Try not to get too concerned about what the chart says as it's just a computer software package after all and can make mistakes!! I'd go more by what your body is doing than how the software is interpreting it!

Good luck - and I feel your frustration Laughing
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Cinders:- Yes i do my temp around the same time every morning before i get out of bed and i don't normally wake up during the night. This is why i am so confused.

Teebird:- Thank you i can see a small rise i think i have relied on the computer sofeware for too long!!! xx
jenniP35
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Where are you charting about. I do mine at fertility friends but I keep a paper copy too.

I started last month and to be honest I didn't notice any peaks or troughs of note so this month I'm checking my cervix position too. I didn't get on great with checking my mucus, it seemed to be the same every day!!
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Yes thats where i am doing my charting on Fertility friends. My chart looks so confusing to me i cant really see were i would of ovulated but its saying im 7dpo so i am just going to go with it and hop its correct. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular