confused

Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject: confused
hello to all Smile

i went for a scan on tuesday to make sure lil one was not tubal like my last pregnancy and thankfully all is ok. i saw the heartbeat etc and i admit i cried with relief.
the nurse said im 6 weeks and altho this is my fourth pregnancy i only went full went term with one and that was 9 years ago.

my question is when does my new week start?
on the home page on here it says im into my 8th week which has completely threw me lol.

in both my last pregnancies i only got as far as 8 weeks and miscarried with first and had ectopic with second.

i hope that everyone is well and your lil ones are growing well and healthy. Smile
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:45 pm 
Post subject: hi huni
first of all congratulations, i am going through the same thing as you where they are treating me for ectopic or pregnancy in unknown location until i get scan to confirm the whereabouts exactly,and we have to wait until the 20th march. in relation to your prob with baby development page go to the general forum and then into site and forum feedback and type in there about your prob, a monitor will pick it up and sort it out for you huni. great news on your scan by the way, hope all goes well for you x
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:04 am 
Post subject:
bloominglovely thank you for your reply Smile.

i shall do that thank you.

i hope everything goes well for you and your lil one.

i guess im just nervous and a lil scared but i know things happen for a reason.

take care xx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject: too true
of course, dont worry about panicking or worrying its completely natural, as a matter of fact me and my partner are terrified, but with every day that passes we gain a little more hope. We just want the scan to come along and to say that our baby is in the right place, and then we can start to really take it in and get excited. I have 2 children already aged 9 years and 7 years, and even tho this is the third pregnancy were still really scared and anxious. Your not alone x
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
bloominglovely good luck for thursday and i hope everything goes well. xx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:02 am 
Post subject:
thanks hun, fingers crossed xxxx

Jump to: