BFP this morning! how do i break the news to husband gently!

bigmomma
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi all, im 8 weeks pregnant and this will be my 3rd child. wasn't planning another till next year, so its a welcomed surprise. Im so tired at the moment, cant sleep at night yet come 1 in the afternoon i'm yawning for england, any one else the same?
wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations fuzzy xxx

I`ve just got to ask is your username because you`ve got ferrets?

Welcome bigmomma, I`ve been really tired with this one probably because I`m falling asleep at night but then wide awake for some reason at a daft hour like 3am Shocked I`m usually the type to hit the pillow and not stir until my alarm goes off
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am 
Post subject:
congratulations
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
yep i have 3 ferrets which have been my babies for past 4 & 1&half years, but i will still love them just as much was little fella/gal arrives. I have just tried to add a new ticker on here. I dont know if its right! i dont know when my due date will be!

wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Ticker looks fine, you can always swap it for a new one when you find out your proper due date

This is my 2nd time around with ferrets and babies, only managed one show this year but daughter won 4 rosettes including 2nd in junior handler, she`s only 4 and loves them to death Very Happy She claimed 2 unwanted kits this year and has called them Fifi and Bumble but they`re a bit bouncy for her at the minute Laughing If all goes well this baby will be doing their first show when about 6 weeks old lol

Unless you have an open minded midwife, if they ask about pets, have a bout of pregnancy amnesia, some of the drivel they come out with is amazing Shocked
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
hi wendy. you cant help but love them to death tho can you. i didnt want ferrets at first, i had same opinion of them as most ppl do. then we got the two boys who are brothers & i was madly in love with them. then just after our wedding in May 07 we got baby Millie at 6 wks old and oh my god she was just the most adorable thing i had ever seen!! Sorrry Wendy what do you mean about the midwife? will they tell me to stay away from ferrets?!! haha i will just have to say to her ' i dont thinks so lady!' Laughing

wendy131
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
Most people have the close minded opinion they are nasty evil animals that carry diseases and will eat your baby when its born, my reply is always "you`ve never seen a real live properly cared for one have you" Laughing

I`m more likely to catch something from next doors cat Rolling Eyes

Ferrets are amazing, you can take one person who hates ferrets and they`re bowled over by them after about 10 minutes its just a case of getting them to see past their prejudice against them
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular