Struggling after miscarridge.....

tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject: Struggling after miscarridge.....
Hi i just wondering if any one is in the same situ as me..... i miscarried last week at only 6.5 weeks and im totally devasted(too be honest didnt think it would impact on me this much) there was no medical reason for my miscarridge doc says it common in first pregnancies,doesnt ease pain tho Sad
Just wanted to know really how long it took people to conceive after m/c and when does your next period arrive(28 days??)
Thank you xxxx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi tinkerbell, so sorry for your loss. i had a miscarriage 14 years ago, i mentioned this in another post. we wernt ttc butwas still gutted as i had got to 11 weeks! anyway, i went on the pill straight away after cos we wernt planning kids at the time, but i never got another period. i found out 4 weeks after miscarriage that i was pregnant again! total shock, but now i have a gorgeus strapping 14 year old son! it helped me see that some things are just meant to be. i hope this helps in some way? docs also told me that its common in 1st pregnancies and i had no problems getting pregnant or carrying them after that. this is the longest ive been ttc for but its only 4 months and im no spring chick at 36! xxx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, Hope you get your BFP soon
Xmas babies here we come!!!!! xx
Dory
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi Tinkerbell, I was advised to have one period before starting to try again it took 5 weeks from miscarrage till my period came, felt a lot longer, i'v been trying 5 months this month. good luck!
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Tinkerbell I am so sorry for your loss - Had 2 m/c in last 6 months one last August and one in December both at approx 6 to 6.5 weeks, I am now 11 weeks pregnant. I never waited at all we started ttc as soon as I was ready (which really was only a week) Embarassed personally I needed to feel close to my other half and he felt the same. I never had any reason as to why I lost my 2 little ones and I too felt heartbroken but tried very hard not to dwell on dates, how far along I would have been etc, I took each day one at a time carried on with my folic acid and let nature take its course. I was very tempted to buy ovulation kits etc but did not want to put myself under too much pressure. This site is wonderful and it is great to talk to other ladies in the same boat I really hope you feel better soon and have a positive outcome. My periods started more or less 28 days after first day of loss, have to say my m/c were early and although I had horrendous cramping I did not bleed excessively with these 2 losses but I am sure everyone is different. Take care and good luck to all you ladies,Flossie xx
PC07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm new here and looking for advise as well. I had a m/c in July of last year. The Dr who performed my DNC advised to wait 2 months before trying (we weren't trying then -we had just gotten married - must have happened on our wedding week in Punta Cana). We have now been trying since Sept and nothing so far. The m/c didn't really affect me until after it was over and we started trying. I have a very irregular cycle and I am finding it very hard to keep track of fertile days. I just want to say keep trying and I feel your pain. I really thought that it wouldn't be this hard to get pregnant again after it happened the first time without even trying. Best of luck to you
cox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im new and i was looking for some advice, i have a daugher age 3 and i had a m/c oct 07 and i have been trying ever since to get pregnant but no luck at all. Rolling Eyes[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular