first time pregnant

tdeakin
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm 
Post subject: first time pregnant
hi everyone i have just joined this site i have just found out this morning that im pregnant and very worried Sad
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
HI FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY A HEALTHY AND HAPPY 9 MONTHS X X X
tdeakin
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:02 am 
Post subject:
thanks im really worried about telling my family and im really worried if i pick something up too heavy i was told you can cause problems
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Try not to worry too much about everything little thing. I found that the best way to curb your fears, is to be as informed as possible. There are so many books and internet websites out there to help you.

Yes, you do need to be careful when lifting heavy things, as you are now carrying a baby, as well as your body doing its normal everyday stuff! Just be careful, dont lift anything heavy get someone to help

In terms of your family, im not really sure what to say, will they be upset that you're pregnant?xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya congrats. its natural to worry and u will be worrying about everything lol. but if ya read ya books or just ask a question on here u can get alot of information. how as telling ya family gone are they all happy for u xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Oh try not to worry - am sure we all have worries we are all here to help and you will get honest, informative answers. Take care and good luck, Flossie xx

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Whoops whats going on there with my signature lol lol sorry guys Embarassed
tdeakin
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
thankyou everyone for your help! i havent told my family yet im gonna wait till after my first scan.
i tell you one thing i am struggling with not smoking whilst pfregnant its killing me! lol!
bamabam
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations.
I am worried constantly , keeping asking guys at work to pick up boxes for me, I am a manager but I think, they think the power is going to my head, the boxes are not that heavy.
I have been stuggling to give up smoking , used to smoke 20 a day. They say that cravings only last 3 minutes? mine seem to last all day Laughing
Try keeping busy, whether it be watching a film, reading a book or whatever you enjoy to take your mind off a ciggie, it is tough , one day at a time. Be strong.
Very Happy
tdeakin
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
i only gave up yesterday as that was the dsay i found out for sure i was pregnant? but my boyfriend has told me as soon as i give birth he will have one rolled up for me and thats a promise even though he doesnt smoke lol! i would never smopke whilst pregnant!

i work with ex racehorses i dont know if i should go to work as its very dangerouse as my job includes lifting heavy wheel barrows, riding horses, mucking them out, and also grooming them and some of the horses there bite and kick. xx
xamberx
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
congrats how far gone ru?! xx
tdeakin
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
i dont know i find out thursday i think about 9 weeks xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular