Anyone due in Nov?

rosiemarie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject: Anyone due in Nov?
Just found out Im pregnant with my 1st child. At first very scard and now very excited!
Dying to tell everyone but going to wait till 12 weeks. Due on 19th Nov.
Very Happy
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject: im due in november too
hi honey, CONGRATULATIONS YAY!!!! Im due on the 17th november 2008, its good to find someone thats close in dates. hope your well, good luck xxxxx
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks, same to you. I want to start buying baby stuff already but I know its too early. Have you decided when to tell people?
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
we found out last thursday and had a bit of bother with hcg levels, but we told our parents and a few close friends, but we want to tell the world lol. we have 2 other children who are 9yrs and 7yrs old and were desperate to tell them but where going to TRY and not say anything until we get past the first trimester. im desperate to start telling the world.
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:09 pm 
Post subject: Re: Anyone due in Nov?
rosiemarie wrote:
Just found out Im pregnant with my 1st child. At first very scard and now very excited!
Dying to tell everyone but going to wait till 12 weeks. Due on 19th Nov.
Very Happy

Hi Rosie,

Congratulations on you brilliant news.

My due date is on the 18th Nov, i was born on the 18th Nov, my 4 year old son was born on the 18th nov, so as you can see this is a very important day for the both of us.

Good luck you are going to have a very strong willed child.

Queenie X
LucyJ
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations!
I found out yesterday and my due date (I think??) is Nov 13th.

Good luck with everything.
lisamummy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:35 am 
Post subject:
hi to everyone, im due on november 3rd
my 3rd pregnancy, my other two boys are 10 and 8 yrs.

Im not telling anyone till im passed 12 weeks, ( except my partner of course lol ) i told my boys last nite but its our lil secret, i had to tell them cus i need to rest due to bleeding yesturday.

hope you are all well
lisa x
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject: Nov Due Date
Hi, I found out last Friday that I was pregnant.
We have been trying since christmas so I am really pleased we caught so quick.
My due date is 21st November.
It's killing me keeping it a secret. I want to tell everybody !
Have just told our parents so far and sworn them to secresy, till 12 weeks.
(If I last that long)
Got a realy big erge to go Baby Shopping !
But dear'nt incase anyone I know sees me. Apart from wanting to shop till I drop.
I don't feel any different ?
Does anyone feel pregnant ?

Donna x
Eliza72
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and congratulations!

I'm due around the 6th November and no-one knows except my partner and we have decided to keep it that way until after I have had my 12 week scan, although its near on killing both of us! Its also very difficult too when friends/work invite you out for drinks or ask you to help lift something heavy etc to make excuses every time!

Wishing all you pregnant ladies well xxx
hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm 
Post subject: due november
hi to all of you november ladies i am due on the 12th and have only told close family at the moment as i have had two misscarriges in the las18 months i also have a very fit and heathly little girl and she is three next week. very anxious, tired and feel sick and such a bad back i cant remember backache this bad with the first pregnancy. very exited aswell of course i just cant wait until week 12. is anyone else so bloated im so paranoid that i am showing alredy i cant even do up my jeans ???????
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
yeah im totaly bloated (posted thread on forum about it lol), i feel sluggish and tired all the time, my bb's are starting to feel a little sore but i cant button or zip up any of my pants or skirts! I was thinking oh my gosh im piling on the pounds but after weighing myself ive actualy lost 2lbs!!! madness
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject: due in Novemeber
Hey guys, congratulations to all!!

I'm due around the 2nd of November!! I'm 9 weeks today and very excited. I'm struggling with my trousers too. I would feel silly buying maternity clothes now so I think I may go and buy some clothes a size bigger!!

I am trying to wait untill 12 weeks. I've told my best friends and obviously my husband Smile My brother and brother in law know too. My parents are on holiday untill next weekend so I will tell them and the rest of the family then.

Does anyone think I would be silly telling people at 10 weeks?? It is my first baby. I wana wait untill 12 weeks just incase but I am so excited I wana tell the world as soon as poss!!

Helen
starangelfairy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:16 am 
Post subject: Re: Anyone due in Nov?
my partner is due in nov, her first she is csared but excited. Morning sickness that lasts all day so she has me running around when i get in.. bummer no football for me]
Cleo2008
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm due around the 10th November , I've got the sore boobs, the tiredness, more in afternoon though which is good cos I work nights lol, my waist !well my lovely new geans that fitted 3 weeks ago I can't fasten at all !! a sign of things to come I think lol. I'm glad I found this site cos dh said I'm going on a bit to much about baby and I shoud cool it Shocked this is my fourth baby my boys are 16 14 and 11
starangelfairy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:17 pm 
Post subject: Re: im due in november too
How do i get one of the counters at the bottom of my posts, H wants one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular