Anyone due in Nov?

iky
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls im due on novmber 18th,sounds like a popular month, lol. Goodluck Laughing
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi with regards to the baby ticker click on one of mine below and it will take you to the site then copy and paste the code for forums that dont allow httl and copy into your forum settings signature box then submit.
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. Due Nov 17. Nauseous would be an understatement! I feel horrible. Embarassed Please tell me I'm not the only one! I hope I'll be more excited once I start feeling better. Yuck!
starangelfairy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
I cannot get it to work................
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks all Done it.......... SHE WANTS A DIFFERENT ONE NOW?
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
I like the old one
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
hi

I've only just found out i'm pregant, baby due 30th November!!! This i sour first and we are both a bit scared, worried and excited all at the same time!! Can i ask what were your if any early pregnancy symptoms...?

thaks Jules x

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
im only early on, i found out at 3wks and 3days, I didnt have any huge symptoms at first apart from dull period type cramp pains, my boobs were not really sore and I didnt feel sick. To be honest I didnt really suffer with anything until this weekend just gone, tiredness started and now come the afternoon I cannot keep my eyes open, my appetite has dropped dramaticaly and I cannot stomach eating meat (HUGE meat lover before this), the only thing I can manage to eat at the moment is salad or melon. I also now have a horrible metalic taste in my mouth like im sucking on coins!!!! Hope ive been of help to you xxxx
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
hi congratulations my love...if all goes well with me im due on the 9th of nov!! Hope all goes great for you xxxxxxx
bump1011
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Hope all goes well for eveyone, i'm due 10th Nov, just want to tell everyone but waiting till 12 weeks and scan on 18th april!! x
Nipper615
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
I am nauseous almost all the time. Day and night. And certain foods only sound good in 5 min increments but if I don't eat, the nausea gets worse. I have had docs perscribe me zofran and I'm taking it. Not a huge improvement though. That's my symptoms though. YUCK! Wishing I felt better so I could be more excited about all of this.
louise91
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject: Due In Nov!
Hi, im due in november sometime, not sure the exac date yet!

Got my first scan on 19th may 2008. I've already got 2 daughters, aged 19mnths and 4 months.

With them both, i was ill, constantly having morning sickness and everything. This pregnancy is totally different, i've had no morning sickness at all. ive been reall lucky!!!!
The only thing, im getting sick of is im loosing loads of hair, its falling out loads,

Any one else experiencing hair loss????

congrats to all!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular