anyone due in november 2008

Tinkerbell86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
bloominglovely wrote:
we had the scan and our little bean is right where he/she should be, all snuggly and warm inside my womb! where so excited now, now i feel like its really happening, it may be my 3rd child but im just as excited as i was with my 1st and my 2nd, good luck everyone, heres to motherhood!

Hello there! Glad to hear baby is safe and well - was wondering how you were - good luck for the rest of your pregnancy Very Happy
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
yes we are really relieved but i still feel that after everything weve been through were still not out of the woods, i still keep thinking its going to be taken away from me, but for now or however long i last im happy, and hopefuly fingers crossed all will be well xxx
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies, good luck to you all too xxxxxxx ( come on november babies!!!!!)
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hello!!
Can I join for a bit! May have to leave!! We can't work out my dates! Depending on where we work it out I'm either due 29th November or 1st December!
But think I'll join you here anyway as would prefer baby to come in November and not on my mum's birthday!

Am very excited. Getting married this summer with a bump but that's ok.
Looking forward to being a "real" mum SO much. I've been a foster carer for years, including new born babies straight from hospital, and after years of caring for and loving other people's children . . .I get to do it for real this time!!
chuckly
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hello I'm due on 20th Nov. I had blighted ovum last year which wasn't discovered until 12 weeks scan and so this year at what I thought was 9 weeks I paid to have a private scan and I saw my little pea with a heartbeat! Was amazing.

Wish I could afford to have one every week. Although its conforting a little I still wont be able to believe its really gonna happen until 12 weeks. Seems so far away. Every week is like a milestone. Hardly any symptons either which I know is a good thing but kinda wish I had a bit more so that I would FEEL a little more pregnant.

Anyhow fingers and toes crossed for everyone on here x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
I was a little concerned last week as my symptoms seemed to vanish overnight, but im okay, im now just counting my blessings i dont have my head in the toilet lol ! Im going to see my gp on 8th april to have a full checkover before I can officialy be handed over to the midwife, then we get another scan...can't wait xxxx ( hope your all well x )
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! I have never joined one of these sites before but i bounce around and see what people like me have to say all the time, and i finally decided to just join one:). I'm due nov 3rd. I was wondering....i had a scan at 6 weeks and saw the little heartbeat and everything. this is my 4th pregnancy but will only be my second child (my fingers are crossed!!) i had the scan early cuz im high risk obviously, but i go in for my first actual exam with my dr on tuesday. this past week would have been the same time my last baby's heart stopped beating....and i want to ask to do another ultrasound just to check but i feel intimidated to ask because i feel like people think im paranoid and this is a new dr i am seeing. but i dont have another scan for 2 more weeks and waiting can sometimes be agonizing when you're worried.....any input?? i would love some advice:)
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
I think if you made an appointment with your gp and explained just how much you are agonising and stressing over this, they should refer you over for a quicker scan. My gp is really good and really has understood me. I hope you get peace of mind soon, I know the waiting is soooo crushing isn't it. Just hang on in there honey, I hope everything works out well for you, keep us posted xxxxxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
thank you bloominglovely.....my last peri i would have been very comfortable asking (we went threw a lot together in 8 yrs of complications :)) but since i moved and i have a new peri now im not sure how comfortable i will be with him or how he will act with me. i will keep you posted on how things go tomorrow:) best wishes to everyone on here too!!
angelbri24
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
well, i just got back from the dr......they cant hear the heartbeat yet cuz its too early and they are making me wait the 2 weeks to do the next sono....Sad......so i guess i will just keep my fingers crossed til next time....hope everything is going well with everyone else!
deep123
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
hai all to mum-to-be's ....
I am a new to this community joined today in search of people like me .... i finally made it
I am due at november 24 and trilled to feel all experiences ...
klair328
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:35 am 
Post subject:
HEYYY everybody lol.
i just found out on monday there that im expecting..im soo chuffed we had been trying for 2 years so im over the moon YAY.
no symptoms though. was at doctors on thursday and we worked out im either 7weeks in going by my last period wot wud make my babba due on 18th of december ...or im the month before which could mean they 18th of november roughly which is MY birthday lol YAY.
doctor refered me to the midwife i wil be paired up with now so just have to wait in her getting in contact with me to arrange to come see me, take blood then refer me for scan?
i wish she would hurry up and phone...its like waiting on the kettle to boil lol.
im soo excited:D
is anyone else from scotland here??
Klair xx

GOOD LUCK MUMMIES TO BE Very Happy
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
well today i had my 12 week scan and found out my due date is ....Nov 3rd. 6 days before hubbies birthday. i was weighed and was told ive lost some weight..yayyyy lol.
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject:
I finally had my Dating scan yesterday and found I was 13 weeks and 3 days and that my expected due date is 1st November Very Happy
xxShellPxx08
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
hiya had my dating scan 2day aswell! im just over 11 weeks! scan was amazin..cudnt believe how much baba was moving! still dont feel completely relaxed tho about things goin wrong! mayb il feel better in a cuple more weeks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2008 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular