baby girl name

freen
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject: baby girl name
HI

Still haven't decided on a name and due in 6 weeks.....I have a Sophie and Ross already....hubby and I just can't agree on a name....
for a girl what do you think of Saoirse.... pronounced ( seer-cha ) we both quite like it!!!!! Exclamation and it seems to be the only one we can agree on or maybe Rebekah.... and for a boy we've narrowed it down to maybe Evan, Scott or Killian Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

what do ye think??
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
I like your girls name, but I'd worry she'd spend her life having to spell it for people, or telling them how to correctly pronounce it! Its very unusual, where did you hear it? I liek Evan for a boy, its lovely. When are you due?? x
freen
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Tanx....I had heard it B4....it's an old irish name....when I hubby was collecting my little girl from school the other day, he heard a child being called it....and 2 b honest we like it....there are 2 girls in her school called it....I think its no.20 on the irish list for girls names....I myself had my heart set on either Ella, Mia or Lara and hubby wanted Ruby...and we both liked Chloe but friends of ours have a daughter Chloe...so we weren't 2 sure....so Saoirse we both seem to like....its just so hard....and for a boy I liked Sam or Max....hubby not 2 keen but he's coming round to Evan....
Have u any ideas yourself and when are u due....I'm due 01 May...
talk soon
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Freen, I was due on the 12th, currently tearing my hair out!! I think Irish names are beautiful, my boyfriends family are Irish, so we have picked Kaitlin for a girl (its not the irish spelling, but its still the irish name). We've picked Leo for a boy, because we thought it sounded cool.

i really like Ella, its lovely. Niamh was always my favourite name, but Kaitlin has a special meaning to us, so we went with that.

xx
freen
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi PetraLou
I hope you won't have 2 much longer to go Exclamation its just so hard waiting....I never had to go thru that....one day over on my first and 1 week early on my second, so hopefully this time round will be more or else the same I hope....u must be getting very uncomfortable now... how long are they going to let u go over b4 they induce u Question

Kaitlin is so cute Exclamation Exclamation :! and so is Leo......have u any idea what you're having Question I feel I'm having a girl, but the last 2 times I got it completely wrong so who knows.....:

Talk soon
Maria
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular