Due in July?

Ummi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:28 am 
Post subject:
I'm also gonna be a Julymommy (hopefully) and we (baby,daddy and I) are happy about it Very Happy
I'm due 10th of July according to calculator on site

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
alipaly
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations to every one....
Am enjoying not feeling ms at mo just the occasional very brief feeling of light headednes of nausesness. trying to work out why my belly is already swelling though its so not meant to yet but especially by the evening and its not hard not soft like belly fat. Weird so early.
alipaly
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
well because il be away from week 11 till 13 the dr says i can have a dating scan because if im at all further gone than we think it will be very late for my first scan. Any way thats going to be on the 2nd of december when i will be 9 and a half weeks so am looing forward to that.
How is every one else doing??
ryleysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi alipaly x im feeling ms like theres no tomorrow i wake up feelin it and go to bed feelin it im sooo sick everyday Sad its really strange because i didnt have any sickness with my first x glad to hear that your gettin your scan early im sooo jelous Laughing we are due on the same day Very Happy well good luck hun let us know how it goes when u'v had the scan be great 2 see ur pics xxx Very Happy

Emelie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hello, I am due in July, just found out, after going to docs, its my first and i am so excited!
alipaly
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations...
I was so sick before but apart from a few quick waves of nausea iv been fine ...so far... Feeling so tired though although lie awake at night so frustrating.
alipaly
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 am 
Post subject:
oh dear m/s is striking feel terrible, holiday in 3 weeks not looking forward to the traveling as il probably be sick the whole way!! How is every one else doing?
ryleysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi alipaly x ohhh dear its horrible ahy hun im sooo ill with it its begining to drain me and make fill like a zombie Sad iv been tryin to snack lil and often and some of the ladies suggested i eat toast with a lil butter and some1 else suggested i eat cherry tomatoes theyve worked a treat for me Smile i havent tryed em yet but im going to buy some raisins and take them out with me when im out and about x hope u fill better very soon and in time for ur hols x Very Happy

BondGirl
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
I am feeling really nervous as I am getting an early scan tomorrow, I really hope everything is gonna be ok. M/S started end of last week and has been on and off eversince, boobs are still sore and constantly feel tired. Also feeling really emotional and poor OH has been getting the brunt off it.

How is everyone else doing? Hope your all keeping well.

N xx xx

selinamarie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

I'm due 18th July...so can't wait this will be my 2nd...I have a son who will be 5 in February so I think I have just the right gap betwwen them lol...I have told my family who are absolutely over the moon. Would love to chat to you all as we travel along this great 9 month journey
Take Care

Selina (Notts UK)
alipaly
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
m/s been ok again and boobs feeling so much better and im even less tired .... We will see im sure its all waiting to catch up with me lol.
Scan on 2nd of dec and il be 9 weeks and 5 days so i dont know if il know any thing other than that its the correct date but looking forward to it. Think Il tell people it it goes ok.
wannababi
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:10 am 
Post subject:
IT SEEMS IM A JULY MOMMY TOO FOR THE 1ST TIME. JULY 19TH IS MY DUE DATE AND MY FIRST DOC APPT IS 11/28/08 HAVE TO MAKE WEEKLY APPTS DUE TO MC LAST YEAR. I THINK ILL BE HIGH RISK BUT IM PRAYING ALL IS WELL I AM SO HAPPY AND BLESSED AND PRAY THAT THIS BABY STICKS! GOOD LUCK TO U ALL LADIES.
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations and I do hope that everything goes well for you x
fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
i'm a july mum-to-be! i worked my date as 4th July, but when i had early scan they put me back 3 days so may be 7th July. Guess they'll get a better idea on my next scan though which is 22nd Dec.

alipaly
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
oh goodness my early scan is next tuesday ..im excited and nervous all at the same time lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular