Due in July?

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
mummyin09 wrote:
is anyone else a 1st time mummy and scared out of their brain Question

Hi mummyin09, I'm going 2 be a first time mummy and I'm scared too, althought excited the the same time. It's perfectly natural Very Happy

What are u most scared of? Angel xxxx
EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
hey angel, im not sure what im scared of, ha ha, it seems to be one thing after another, i guess the thing im mostly scared of is m/c, which i think is natural for most women.... Im excited and cant wait till the lil bundle of joy comes, but i got a long while to wait ha ha
xoxoxo Kristi Smile
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Hey Kristi Smile

Yeah ur right, fearing m/c is perfectly normal, I feel scared about it too. i can't wait until the end of this year when my first trimester is finally over. I'm scared about getting big, putting on too much weight, being able 2 get about without waddling like a duck lol, giving birth, holding my baby, making sure he or she is safe, being a good mum, being financially secure,....the list is endless! Just try and enjoy ur pregnancy and take each day as it comes hun Very Happy

if u hav any fears or worries, this is usually a great place 2 come, full of like-minded helpful and reassuring people

Angel xxxxx Cool
cup1
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies could i come and join. I am 9 weeks and due 27th July well by my dates will have to wait and see what scan says on the 15th Jan.
EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
welcome Cup1, Congratulations on your pregnancy... Hows it treating tou so far??
xxx Kristi
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am 
Post subject: july 2009
hey, this is my first little one and as my calculations go i'm due 31st July, still waiting fo r my scan in january which feels like it's taking forever to get here!!!

even more so as i've had flu for the last three days and it's hard not to worry about the little one!!

merry crimbo everyone Laughing
EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:47 am 
Post subject:
congrats lissi, your due around the same time as me, hope u get better soon xxx Kristi
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
I'm 9weeks 4days today. Had to have an early scan at 6 weeks as I was blleding slightly. Was so surprised to see a heart beat at that early stage. I've suffered really badly from sickness day and night but seems to be getting better over the past week. Can't wait till 16th Jan for my next scan so I can see an actual baby. My last scan just showed a wee blob. Midwife calculated I'm due 22nd July.

When do you think it's ok to start buying things? I want to see what bargains I can get in the Jan sales but don't wanna tempt fate by buying too early!

Yvonne x
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. Im due july 25th. I was 10 weeks yest. In double figures at last! Thats a milestone 4 me! Ive had my booking in app with midwife and ive had my 1st scan on xmas eve. Was great. Was a lovely xmas present having a pic of my baby, well it looked more like a jelly bean than baby but was still great! I didnt even know this forum was here, i usually post in general preg forum. Cant believe how many july mummy's there r. Good luck 2 everyone x
Posted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Very Happy

I have a date for my 12 week scan..yay! it's this Friday, 2nd and I can;t wait 2 c my little bubs inside me Very Happy i love him or her so much already! Hehe! xxxx
Vanessa606
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, my due date is 2 July 2009 - still throwing up but really excited to have got into my second trimester ! First time for me, taking it daily and not thinking about 2nd July at the moment... I think I'm a bit superstitious and won't be buying anything - or at least keeping anything in the house - until much much much later Smile

Anyone in Kent ?
Nessxx
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Can i join the july 09 club! I ususally only post in pregnancy problems hence how i found the site in the 1st place! Hey it's not all doom and gloom, this is sooo exciting and to read everyones post is so funny. I'm due on 25th like Nikki77 according to the wheel thing the GP uses so waiting for my scan to get the real date. does anyone know why the wheel thing says one thing and the site says another? According to my GP i'm 11wks and so many days. the site says i'm in week 12 and the baby is 9wks? confused, yeah that's me xx
rachels83
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:02 pm 
Post subject: Re: First time mom - due 24th July...
expectie wrote:
Laughing

Anyone else due end of July??? This is my first - I am pretty terrified...at the mo I am trying to deal with the morning sickness....

Hello I am due 29th July!! and its my 1st too!! Its exciting and all a bit surreal dont you think>??
andr
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm 
Post subject: due in july 2009
hi everyone. i am due on 9th july but am having a c section when i am 38/39 weeks due to previous pregnancies.
Very Happy
ryleysmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi all x how are all the july mummy's doing? hope everyone is enjoyin there pregnancy's? i have my 20 week scan tomorrow and i cant wait x hope to catch up with everyone soon x Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular