Due in July?

expectie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:40 pm 
Post subject: First time mom - due 24th July...
Laughing

Anyone else due end of July??? This is my first - I am pretty terrified...at the mo I am trying to deal with the morning sickness....
Bubsy
Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

I'm a new July Mum-to-be!!! My due date is 29th according to all the websites I looked at, and 30th according the old fashioned wheel thing that the doctor used so just made it into this group. I have every confidence that I will probably end up going into August but lets wait and see about that!

Have only just seen the doctor and waiting for my booking appointment to come through. It is all really exciting but at the same time terrifying!! I have never spent so much time reading the same stuff over and over again and still not taking it all in!!

Hope everyone's morning sickness is bearable (is there such a thing?!) I haven't had any yet but only just entered into week 6 so am expecting it to hit me like a truck next week!!
alipaly
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations to you Weird wel be the old group in a few days when the august group starts lol
hellywhite
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
I am due 24th july!!!!!!!!1 How is everyone else feeling? Am worried dont feel pregnant enough-whatever that is!! Feel sicky all day but never actually sick. boobs and nipples sore only if i touch them and get cramping on one side or the other, almost like a stitch. Does any of this sound similar or normal. Getting myself worried and am contemplating going out and getting a load of tests to keep doing but i know that is silly!! Confused Embarassed
Bubsy
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:21 pm 
Post subject:
You have just described absolutely everything that I am feeling hellywhite!! Laughing Laughing
HappyJT
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 7 weeks pregnant!!! Got my booking apointment for 9th December. Can't wait!! Not sure if they'll do a scan or not but hoping they do.

I've been feeling really sick the last few days, but feeling a bit better today. Get really tired in the evening and then never seem to get a proper nights sleep! But it'll all be worth it!!
lillmisspink
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject: Due 30th July
Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all! We have been trying for over a year and seein that little pink line was the most exciting thing in the world. I am super excitedbut also quite worried. All I have heard is dont tell anyone till 12 weeks, anything can happen. I have seen the Dr and she said that my DD is 30th of july. I am booked in to see MW on 18th Dec, and should be having scan on 14th jan. I just want to get everything right and do the best for my baby.
I wish all of you luck and hope all goes well.

Aisia Very Happy
Bubsy
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Does that mean your hospital/midwife is super organised or that mine is slow off the mark? I am due on the 30th and STILL haven't heard anything from the hospital about a booking appointment!! I get all excited coming home from work thinking that we might have got a letter from them with a date but nothing - although have got my exemption certificate - I didn't realise that was valid til the baby was a year old!!!!

I am trying to convince myself that they just don't see the hurry to get it all done but it is frustrating. In the meantime, I had a little bleed on Monday night. I phoned the EPU and have been bumped up the list for a scan on Monday coming. Not had any more bleeding which is good. I am not sure though if they will do the booking appointment stuff when they do the scan or if I get a separate appointment for that. It is so confusing!!!
EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bubsy
Dont stress, i still have heard nothing from my hospital or midwife in regards to an appointment , i am apparently due on the 31st of july according to an early scan i had done last week, have a follow up scan in 2 weeks so hopefully i will hear something before then, good luck with your pregnancy, i hope to speak to more of you july mummies 2 be along this winding road, i wish you all the best of luck Smile Kristi
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject: Worrying
My Dr sorted my appointment with the mid wife. However have been having some pains in my lower tummy, so am going to go to Dr's again tomo. I have been so worried all the time, this is my first pregnancy. I have heard its really common to MC on your first try and it panics me so much. Is any one else worried, as my husband thinks I am worrying to much.
I'm sure you will get a letter soon, but if you ask your Dr and they might be able to let you know sooner. I hope you get it sorted as I cant wait for the 12 weeks to be over and to have the scan.
Good luck all
EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject:
hi lilmisspink
I guess we all have the same worries, this is my first and all i seem to do is worrythat all will be okay, i still have another 6 weeks til my 12 week scan and it is going so slow......
As easy as it is to say u need to stop stressing, it will do more harm than good,
I hope all goes well
Good Luck Smile
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, I am due on 1st July so am now nearly 11 weeks, I have booked a nuchal scan for Monday 15th December (next Monday!!). Midwife said that as I am paying for nuchal there us no point having NHS scan as will have to go to hospital again. This is my second but still very excited!! Very Happy
Fishy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Girl

Im due July 2009 - July 6th (just like you Bondgirl)

Infact the 6 July is my 30th Birthday - what a present that would be!!!

Im in my tenth week now and the sickness is getting better each day (thank God) just waiting to hear from the doctors with regards my scan - I have to pay private for one cause I had one at 8 weeks due to a few problems so the NHS wont pay for annother - guess they feel that everything is fine so no need for another but I want to be sure all is ok before telling everyone

xxx
RiceCrispieCakeHead
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations to u all!! Very Happy

I'm due with my first baby on 14th July but I'm waiting on a date for my first scan to confirm it. Beautiful July babies yay! Laughing Exclamation xxx
EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:03 am 
Post subject:
is anyone else a 1st time mummy and scared out of their brain Question
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular