Had a show/plug at 33 + 3 weeks!

xtine1985BScHons
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:38 am 
Post subject: Had a show/plug at 33 + 3 weeks!
Bit concerned while I was in the shower today I noticed a large glob of what can only be described as snot like discharge! Sorry to gross you all out it was kind of the texture of blamanche and a grey creamy sort of colour and there was absolutely loads of it!
Phoned up the birth suite and they told me theres nothing to worry about! But obviously I am this is my first baby and I haven't got the foggiest idea of what is going on, does thi mean my labour is going to start early? Keep gettin niggly stabbing like pains in my cervix and a few aches and twinges in my back. not regular or anything more just when he's moving about, and my stomach has been hardening every so often!
I don't wanna fuss about too much at the end of the day the baby seems fine he's moving around lots so I don't wanna be gettin everyone all excited (including myself!)
Sorry big essay! But seriously they should put pictures of the plug on the internet or something so you actually know what to look for!!!!!
xx
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun, It does sound like a show, but maybe you should go and see someone at the hospital and insist that they check you over?!

Dont worry about the stabbing pains, ive been getting those for weeks (i'm 40 weeks now), and i think they are the baby moving onto nerves etc, they are not signs of labour.

Get yourself in to the hosp and put your mind at rest. Let us know how you get on x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular