8 weeks and hardly any symptoms

tay
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject: 8 weeks and hardly any symptoms
I was worried early on as had no real symptoms. However I found out I was much earlier than I thought I was. Since then I have had 2 scans (5 and 7 weeks) - had m.c in December so they are really looking after me. Last week there was a heartbeat which was a relief! I was feeling sick in the evenings but never actually sick. No change in the boobs!! Now the sickness has gone and boobs are still the same!

When i had the m.c I thought i was 11 weeks but the baby had only grown to 8 weeks. My symptoms had disappeared last time and that was the only reason i thought anything was wrong.

I'm very scared but that little heartbeat is the only thing giving me any hope!!

Is there anyone who is 8 weeks and have no real sypmtoms or anyone who has been through something similar ?
xamberx
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
i dont knw wether it helps bt my boobs went thru diff stages wen sum days they didnt hurt, i wudnt worry too much if u have docs etc behind u am sure they will luk afta u an if uve sin scan an evrythns fine ule b ok dnt worry, i knw its easy to say that, as long as u dnt have any bleediong and rly bad belly ache good luck neway xx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hello There

I am the same I am nearly 8 weeks, havnt even got my booking in appointment until 26 March.by then I will be 9 weeks.
I felt really sick last week and now its suddenly stopped, my boobs stopped hurting about 2 weeks ago, they went from being unbearable to even brush against to just feeling normal
I have had mld cramps but no bleeding, they say that cramps are normal as its everything stretching.
I am just worried as I think its going to be over 4 weeks for my 12 week scan, hope that the midwife listens for the heartbeat at my booking in appointment.

I just keep hearing about people going for their scan to find no heart beat Is this classed as a MISSED miscarriage?

Fingers Crossed We will be ok but similarly I dont feel pregnant

Claire x
tay
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for that,
I don't feel that it's just me!!!
Started feeling sick again last night but it's the boobs that worry me!!! The first sign is supposed to be sore and swelling boobs - they are completely normal. Last time they did change very early on - I was in a much bigger bra within 6 weeks. I don't like comparing the 2 pregnancies but I just can't help it!!!
I've also got a small hardening (can't really call it a bump!) that has slowly been growing. Over the last week there has been no change? Think I am looking to deeply into it all but after loosing one I'm just so scared of it happening again!!! That one was a missed miscarriage - they could't find a heartbeat! There were no other signs than symptoms disappearing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular