rly scared!

xamberx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject: rly scared!
has anybody got polycystic ovarian syndrome?! ive jst read it cn increase risk of misscarriage and i have it, had ne1 had normal healthy pregnancies with it?! im 14 weeks on friday.help please xx
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
hey, i havent got this and dont know anything about it, however if you are nearly 14 weeks im sure you will be fine, you are out of the first trimester(which is the most 'risky').

I wish you the best of luck xx
xamberx
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
thnx alot, thats wot i thought jst got ma sen a bit worried as was terrified abt it happening neway, then wen i read that its made it worse, plus i smoke and finding it very hard to stop. thn u neway good luck with urs xx
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
I know, everyone worries so its not just you hun. it is hard to stop -lots of people smoke through their pregnancy though and their babies are fine. Just make sure you take it easy. Thanks hun Smile xx
tealbutterfly
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
hey i was told i had this last year. when i confirmed my pregnancy with my doctor he didn't mention any risk. but i too have read that this increases the risk. I wouldn't worry too much, it isn't going to help or make things better. Do what you can, eat right, exercise in moderation and get plenty of rest. A stressful pregnancy may not secure a full term birth, but then there are loads of risk factors. If we worried about them all then i imagine our risk of miscarriage would increase.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular