am worried that i wont be a good mum!!!

minimom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:20 pm 
Post subject: am worried that i wont be a good mum!!!
am pregnant with my second child my first is so adorable and a year and a half old am pregnant again though and i am really worried that with two children under the age of 2 i will find it hard to cope!!!!
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
you will be fine hun this is my 3rd i have one 10 3 and am 32 weeks pregnant i feel like u somtimes xx
minimom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
i hope everything goes ok! I am so proud about being a mum again every 1 thought that with my first my daughter aimee i wouldnt be able to handle the pressure and i understood that as i was only 14 when i fell pregnant but now i am 16 i think i will be able to handle it better especially with the knowledge i have gained from caring for aimee x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
god thats really young i was 18 when i had my first and i felt i missed out on a lot clubbing and things but at least u will be young still to do it all r u still with the dad x
minimom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
yeah we are still going strong things were a bit rocky and then when i found out i was pregnant again we became closer and realised that as long as we had each other and our daughter and of course the bump nothing else mattered and we needed to put them first!! he has been amazing and on the weekends we take it in turn to have a night out so we dont feel like we are missing out on much Smile x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
good at least ya not stuck in all the time and ya not by your self with 2 kids eney way dosnt matter what age u r we all worry about wot kind of mams we will be my 3 year old logan is my baby proppa mammys boy and im scared about loving them diffrent my first is more for his dad and a little chava lol
minimom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
i reckon as long as tehy all get some love they wont mind what the others get Smile i hope i have a little boy this time round as aimee is a propa lil mummies girl and i think a bby boi would be great for dean !!!! Just can't wait to have this 1 i feel nearly ready to burst allready and i am only 33 weeks aimee came slightly early so i hope this lil one does too Smile
x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
did u not find out at scan i wanted a girlbut another boy got eney names
minimom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
no i chose not to find out i decided that i thought it would be nice to find out at the birth
i love the names -
aiden
brody
Gavin
luke

we have decided that if we have another lil girl we shall call her brady-alora
and if we have a boy aiden-james Smile
what do you think ??
x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
yeh i like them i love the name brody very trendy and brady i love trendy names wots ya due date mines 16 may x
minimom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
am due on the 5th of may am really excited Smile yeah i love new names aswell me nd my partner decided to double barrel name all our kids we have together to make them more unusual Smile
x
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:11 am 
Post subject: xx
i was worried i wunt be a good mum wen i found out i was pregnant im 18 and was in a horrid relenship now with all that behind me im really excited 2 be a mum and to raise my lil boy x
natkel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:20 pm 
Post subject: Re: am worried that i wont be a good mum!!!
minimom wrote:
am pregnant with my second child my first is so adorable and a year and a half old am pregnant again though and i am really worried that with two children under the age of 2 i will find it hard to cope!!!!

hi there, just read ur message,Im in the same boat as you im 20 weeks(5) month pregant with my second child, my baby is one and a half!!!!!!
I would not worry , you will be a great mam, and your child will get involved with everything you do with the new one, and you will see him~her, grow up very quickley as they will think there the big one!!!! Laughing
startingagain
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

There is 20months between my eldest 2 boys. I was fine when I found out I was pregnant, it was everyone else who seemed to have issue, which then made me a little concerned.

However I had my two little boys ( not so little now, eldest just turned 16 ) and didn't find it any harder than having one.
We would cuddle up together at feeding time and I would play while the baby slept and we would all have an afternoon nap together.

I'm not saying its easy or not hard work, what I am saying is enjoy it and you will soon find a routing that suites you all, so have fun and try not to worry you'll be fine !!!

Good Luck to all
Donna x x x
sam22
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun i was really worried i wouldnt cope when my mum dropped me back home with my first born she stayed to help me get straight and then she left so i could get some rest while he was asleep.Only i couldnt sleep i was so scared that something would happen to him while i was asleep i kept getting up and looking into the moses basket where he was lying to check on him and he was absolutly fine.now hes got the terrible 2s and i really no iv got him lol.but wouldnt be without him now he is very loving and its gret to wake up have a cuddle off him every mornin and im pregnant again now i showed him the pic of my first scan and he is really excited bless him im worried sometimes already how im gonna cope but it will come naturally in time hun its just something you have to adapt to and when the time comes i bet you will be a brill mum and you will wonder what all that worrying was about. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular