Don't want sex now im pregnant just in case!

xxShellPxx08
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:15 am 
Post subject: Don't want sex now im pregnant just in case!
Hi im 5 weeks pregnant n since I found out last week I dont want to have sex what so ever! I had a miscarriage last year im im scared having sex might trigger another one! also with me feelin tired etc. im just not in the mood. I feel sorry 4 my poor boyfriend since we have gone from having sex every day to not at all.....is any1 else the same and has gone off sex or am i just bein over precautious?
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi I understand totally how you feel I have lost 2 in the last 8 months and I too was very cautious....I spoke to my midwife and even though I have lost 2 she said sex was perfectly safe. My other half has been absolutely great just give it a couple of weeks and you will begin to feel better I am nearly 12 weeks now and have succumbed Laughing quite a lot over the last 3 -4 weeks although no swinging from the chandeliers if you know what I mean.

Take care Flossie xx

izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
I read up on this as was to concerned early on.. and I "lost my appetite for sex" to... But there is no evidence to suggest that there can be any harm done by continuing to have sexual intercourse however I can understand why you might be concerned.

I seem to now enjoy sex alot more than I did before being pregnant.

xxx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
i was scared of harming the baby as i had a few early pregnancy bleeds this time and also lost one last year.
the thing is im really just off sex completely now... everynow and then i get an urge to and my boyfriend makes the most of the opportunity while it lasts.lol.
you just need to be comfortable with what you are doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular