HELP IM NEW!!!

RAERAE
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:35 am 
Post subject: HELP IM NEW!!!
Surprised Laughing Hello, I am new to this making friends on line stuff so I thought I would post something and see if anyone says Hello.

This is my 3rd preganancy and im around 8weeks pregnant. Got my dating scan next month and its doing my head in waiting for the day to come.

Already had two early scans the first one showed two eggs and sacs etc and that i have a small cyst (nothing to worry about) the second showed that one egg had gone so now we are having just the one. We saw its heart beating etc so im hoping all will be well.

Anyway I am waffling I'm not new to pregancy but as i said new to this so if anyone wants to be friendly and say hello i will be happy to hear from ya. x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi - I am Flossie 3 rd successful pregnancy (have had lost 2 in last 8 months) am 11.5 weeks and getting fat as for the first time have suffered from morning, noon and evening sickness!!! only thing that seems to ease it is to eat....Glad to hear your little one is doing ok I too have a cyst on my left ovary that has made me really poorly, terrible stomach cramps etc, must be my age have just turned 40 Laughing
Take care, Flossie xx

RAERAE
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:55 am 
Post subject: THANKS FLOSSIE
Very Happy Hi, this is very strange i have been feeling sick 24hrs a day too although i have not actually been sick that often. already look about six months but thats probably due to me no longer sucking my waist in. (lol) Congratulations on your bump (hope the cyst eases off tho). sorry to hear you lost two, cant imagine how you must have felt, we felt a little lost the day we were told that we were only having one now as we had got prepared and used to the idea of twins but hopefully all will go well this time for you. I had my first @ 17 second @ 24 and now im on my 3rd @ 28yrs, Smile
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi - This sickness feeling is really weird isnt it - I was awake at 4 this morning rolling about feeling so so sick....I am hoping the next couple of weeks I should start to feel better Rolling Eyes I was very very upset over my m/c but just thought there is nothing I can do these things happen for a reason and its something I have to deal with, have a great other half and he was great. Sorry about your twin - I do believe our bodies kind of take over some situations. Take care, Flossie xx

RAERAE
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
thats the best outlook to have. as you said things happen in life for a reason and now bar the sickness you will soon have a new baby to enjoy. Its quite strange for me this time round as my last two i was a single mom and only had my own decisions to amke but now im very happy and settled in a relationship thats positive and loving, i'm still getting used to the considering another and making decisions together..... We are also moving about two hundred miles away from where i have grown up which is going to be a major change in my eldest life aswell as this preganancy, work etc but i feel we will be okay. the sickness is weird, feel like i want to be sick all day but it rarely ends up in me being so. I'm all sorts of foods cant go to the fridge without feeking severly ill and meat is putting me right off.

you take care. xxx
allboys
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 pm 
Post subject: Its another boy!!!
Hi, Im new too! This is my thrid pregnancy and I am 21 weeks. Just had my 2nd scan today and was hoping for a girl but its a boy! Im hoping that they are wrong cos Im struggling big time with a boys name. My first boy is names after his dad (Swaley) and my second is named after my grandad (Reuben) and now I cant find a boys name for this one. Thing is I feel so different this time around, do you think that they could have got it wrong? Both my previous pregnancies were the same but i feel so rough this time round. I also had a tarrot card reading and she told me that its def a girl! Maybe I have just got my hopes up a bit to much. I have even picked my pram out and now have to find another one as its more for a girl.

I have the name Jaiden and Jaxon, what do you think? I dont like to common names like Jake, Harry ets.
Hope to hear from anyone, ta
bump1011
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi, i'm laura, new too!!
I am 7weeks pregnant with baby number 2, this is very different to my first baby as i got to nearly five and a half months before i knew anything about him!! dont know which is better though, finding out now or then!! x x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
hi im onto my 3rd pregnancy but it feels like my 1st since my other 2 children are now 9yrs and 7yrs old, had a few probs at start but doing okay now, getting really fussy with food though, want to eat but cant eat!!! I wish everyone the best of luck xxxx
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm Megan. I came on here after loosing my second baby within 4 months, and had great comfort from people on here. Currently pregnant with my 3rd, although no idea of how many weeks as I conceived straight after my last miscarriage, but I think around 5-6 weeks now. Raerae, sorry to hear you lost one baby - it's still a loss even though you are still pregnant with the other twin. I hope you are doing ok now.
iky
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats hun sorry to hear about your loss. Im pregnant with my first but had a mc last august. take care.xxx
RAERAE
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject: been off sick
Confused Hi all

Thanks to everyone for replying to me. Ive been a lil crappy since i last mailed. Had a big clot a couple of weeks ago but went to the early preg unit and everything looks dandy so i am just trying to stay happy instead of feeling rubbish, this pregnancy feels so different to my last two.
MCH0208
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject: Hi ya
hey..... I'm new too

I've had some good advice so i'm glad I signed up?

Just finished work this week, with 3 weeks to go! So i'm catching up on the sleep now, finding myself very lazy at the moment, had my nesting stage last month!

Mel
x
RAERAE
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject: jammy
Very Happy you are so jammy, wish i had only three weeks left, october seems like a life time away.... got the hospital on friday some more bloods being taken. did anyone watch the doc on bbc3 the other night, it showed a lady giving birth, i made my partner watch it as this is his first child (my 3rd) he recoiled and broke out in a deep sweat, it was rather amusing to watch him being so squemish but i know when its my turn he will be passed out on the floor and if i am in pain i will probably look like the girl in exorcist. lol.

good luck on the impending birth and let me know how you get on. xx
molly1973
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi im molly 16 weeks pregnant with my 3rd!!! im 35 in a week, but feel 55 lol, had a tough few months, but now feeling better. good luck to all you mums xxxxx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
hi molly congratulations i have 3 boys and am tryin for another baby call me mad i know but i just love children and i would love to have a baby girl im gettin bored of playin football Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular