my baby girl is 2 months and wont go on the potty

flowers
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:22 am 
Post subject: my baby girl is 2 months and wont go on the potty
ahe a 24 month old baby girl and she wont go on the potty at all she wil si on it but she won't do anything and te oher thing is she dose'nt like drinking ou of a cup i really need advie i dont know what to do.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
wel atleast shes sitting on the potty which is a good thing as some children fear it. if she isnt weeing then she isnt ready so wait a bit longer. does she tell u she needs a wee or poo?

with the cup u just need to be firm and take bottles away. encourage everyone who sees her to only give cups. she will soon drink if shes thirsty.
dolphinannie
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Like the previous poster said, if she is unsure when she is ready for the toilet then it will be difficult to get her to go.

What type of cup/beaker are you trying to use? Doidy cups are fantastic, they are angled so lo can see the content, You just need to be consistant with them and praise and encourage her if she even tries.

xxx
andrea28
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
as with other, she is sitting in time she will use it but went she is ready. as with the cup try a palistic cup make urself a drink too and tell her u have given her a big girl cup now so she can be like mummy. she will pick it up. teel her she can only have bottle for bed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular