just wanted to ask

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:14 am 
Post subject: just wanted to ask
Im going through a pretty rough time at mo, had a confirmed positive test on 6th march but due to pains on one side, i was taken to hospital where they done an internal scan but couldnt see anything in my tubes or uterus, i had bloods done and on 6th march hcg levels were 27.2 and retested on 8th march and hcg levels 87.4, i was told to ring back on 10th to see what hospital wanted to do, i rang and they said they were treating me for a pregnancy in an unknown location and leaving me until 20th march when they would scan me! i now have my scan tomorrow to confirm location of my pregnancy and i am terrified, i dont want to say goodbye i desperatly want to say hello, i know i cant change any outcome and what will be, will be....but i just wondered if anyone had any advice or knew of anyone thats gone through this. i am worried sick my baby will be in the wrong place and i will have to say goodbye. my u/s is booked for 11.15am UK time and I am a wreck at the moment!!!!! WILL THEY BE ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING ON SCAN (I WILL BE 5WKS 3 DAYS TOMORROW)
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
Hiys love, i went thorough the exact same thing!!! i had pain in my left side so i went to hospital-where i found out i was between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant!! they said they would treat it as an ectopic pregnancy as they didnt know where the baby was-they took my blood and i was re-tested a couple of days later and because my hcg levels had doubled they just assumed the baby was in the right place. i went for a scan on same day and you could see a tiny blob(luckily it was in the right place) been ok ever since!! you will prob have a positive outcome too, as your hcg levels have risen a lot too.

i wish you all the best. xxxx(congratulations by the way )
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou, today is going so slow, hopefuly will get the outcome we want. thanks for your well wishes, im glad everything was okay for you x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular