i had my scan to see location of pregnancy

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:44 pm 
Post subject: i had my scan to see location of pregnancy
thankyou everyone who was writing to me yesterday when i was in such a state, I had my scan at 11.15am this morning and....BABY IS RIGHT WHERE HE/SHE SHOULD BE YAY!!!! my scan matches exactly with my dates and everything seems to be okay. we first saw nothing but what seemed the black hole, then the sonographer zoomed in and we saw the yolk and what looked to be a grain of rice floating around, thats your baby, and it looks nice and strong the sonographer said. me and my fiance broke down at that moment. My fiance had to go straight to work after the scan, but i gave him a card i had bought in preperation for good news today, inside the card i wrote..

to my daddy,
It was lovely to meet you, can't wait to see you in a few months,
I love you already,
love baby boo x

Thankyou everyone for your support, I would of gone crazy yesterday if it wasn't for all your support xxxxxx Very Happy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic news... I signed especially to see if you had left an update!!

lovely news =)

xxx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
thanks honey, its early days but at least we know where the little one is now, the little tinker!
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
Bloominglovely, congratulations. Thats has just brought me to tears - i am so happy for you!!

xxx
KMR
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i read your post yesterday and was thinking of you and even told my fiance! Glad everything is ok! I know how worred you must of been! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! xxxx
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
Dear bloominglovely. Pup1 here. I was thinking of you and are so very pleased for you!! I have been out today for the first time since ep. Went to church service to see my daughter at school and was at that time so really thinking positive for you. Happy for you and pleased I have ventured out. Said a little prayer for my angel baby too, not being morbid or sad it seemed to comfort me. And just as a matter of fact my daughter was always known as Baby Boo, and has now stuck as her nick name. The Boos. Take care and let us know how you get on. Pup1x Wink
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
im sat here in tears after reading that! happy tears of course! Im so very pleased for you both, i wish you all the best for the next 35 weeks of your pregnancy.
dawn. x
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations, Im so happy everthing is ok xxxx

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hun good luck xx lisa
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
Such brilliant news - what a lovely thought buying a card the words were beautiful, really made me tearful. Congrats and good luck with rest of pregnancy, Flossie xx

Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
im in tears too!!!

damn these pregnancy hormones!!! lol!

that was so sweet the card you wrote your fiance!!

kimberley xo

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
thanks once again everyone, hey im now in tears coz you lot are in tears lol, yes hormones!!!! i said a quiet prayer for all the angel babies weve known about recently and i feel awful feeling so elated when there are still many of us out there going through turmoil. my heart goes out to anyone and everyone thats going through a rough time, not to sound selfish but im relieved that for now we have some relief. Onwards and Upwards ladies, as long as we have friends we can get through anything xxxxx Very Happy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject: Time to move on
Thanks for the prayer bloominglovely. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Well I have been made welcome since my loss, but I feel the time has come for me to log of. Hopefully I can return to trying to concieve in the near future and maybe add to the pregnancy forums one day.. I will check in some time to see if all are ok. Good luck to you all God bless and grow babies grow. pup1x Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular