small clot in womb??

Rachell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject: small clot in womb??
Hi

I went for my official dating scan this morning- had a scan at 10 weeks and they saw a potential bleed then. well today that clot is still there and hasnt got any smaller- although it hasnt got any bigger either so tehy said thats a god thing that no blood is getting to it.

anyway i asked the sonogragher if it would affect my baby and she was quite sterna nd said well i cant give you any gurantees- which of course now made me worry no end that maybe as baby grows it might burst n the baby or something, im also worried cos im Rhegus negative too.

has anyone else had this before and does your bdy naturally absorb it? mine hasnt in 3 weeks, although baby was right measurements 85mm so i know thats okay.

Thanks

Rachellx x
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Rachell,
Im not sure if it will be much help to you as i dont know all the details but i know my mum had that when she was pregnant with my sister and they did say that was the reason for performing a cesarean on her both mum and sis were fine, she was a few weeks premature but healthy, hope that has somewhat dismissed your fears, i know it wasnt a fountain of detail but just to let you know that all was a healthy pregnancy! Smile hope everything goes well for you. Very Happy
queenbrit
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi Rachell

I had the same thing.I had lots of pain and had a scan at 5+5 weeks coz doc thought it might be ectopic.The scan showed a bleed on the anterior wall of the yolk sac measuring 40mm x 3mm. They asked me to come back in 2 weeks to do a viability scan and when i went back the bleed was completely gone and they put me forward 2 days so dated me at exactly 8 weeks.Babys heart was beating fine. I like you was extreemly worried as i am rhesus neg too. The only advice i can give is be positive it will probably disappear by your next scan.Also don't do too much research on the net about it as i did that and got myself really worked up.

Good Luck

Claire 9+2
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular