TWO WEEK WAIT!!

Petel
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject: TWO WEEK WAIT!!
Hi All.. I've also just entered my tww..

This is the first month that my period started exactly on day 28 and I tested positive for ovulation on day 14, which was yesterday 19th March..
I'm so excited about been a first time mum and can't wait, so fingers crossed!!
ja43118
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Petel - I have just entered my TWW aswell. I know it is so exciting - stay positive but dont be too disheartened if it doesnt happen right away. I am regular too and ovulate when I am supposed to but no luck so far. Fingers crossed for both of us xxx
bossymoo
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi

I'm new to the site. Me & hubby have been trying since last September so a few disappointed months so far. I'm quite irregular with a shorter cycle, so not really sure where I am just now. My average is 26 days, but my last was just 22, which would mean I was due yesterday.

No sign of the usual grumps but I have been a bit emotional. Negative test today. S'pose it might be just too early. Or I might just be having a longer month.

Is anyone else irregular but on the shorter side?

Gilly
farzu23
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi ladies,
Just wanted to say all the best to you all. Don't take any stress ladies. Its the most important thing. Don't even think about pregnancy. I know its very hard when you are ttc but try and leave everything to god. Hope you all get the results you want. Fingers crossed!!!!
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
good luck to all u girls i bet you make great mums xx
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im entering my tww Very Happy
Had a m/c last month at 6.5 weeks but we decided to try straight away so fingers crossed for christmas babies LOTS of BFP!!
Best of luck ladies Wink
amysmum96
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi all im in my tww got 11 dys till testing this is the first month ive gotten an ov bleed so it might be good fingers crossed... we been ttc since sept 07 . xxxxxx
Petel
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Well, it's been 9 days since I ovulated and 5 days before I'm due on..

Last night my husband came home in a very good mood and was suspiciously affectionate. He said he had a strong feeling that I might be pregnant and asked me to do a test, which I did this morning. It was negative and to be honest I don't feel pregnant and I'm feeling incredibly depressed right now.

I wanted to talk about it with him and said that who would have thought that it could be so difficult to conceive, which just made him cross and so I left for work.

We've only been trying for couple of months now but it's making me so depressed. I know it's still early days but you know... maybe hormones..
Anyway, I shall try and get my mind back in to work.
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi Petel

Look on the bright side you are still 5 days before your AF would be due. Its still early days and most tests are only 50% reliable that early. Try to keep positive hormones do funny things. Maybe try again sun/mon. Good luck and take care . Pupx
jenniP35
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Four days to go. How is everyone doing?
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
i have 12 days to go before im due on, this is always the longest time of the month for us all im sure! and the most expensive! dont know about anyone else but i even test when i know its too early, its ridiculous Embarassed i poke my boobs around that much to see if theyre sore that i make them sore, and i get that nervous i make myself feel sick! Laughing i hope theres lots os bfps this month! good luck to all us ladies! Smile x
Deanobaby
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck everybody, I can only echo the answer by the lady who said, don't think about getting pregnant, before my second child was born we tried for two years! no results, we got so disheartened at the end that I decided to concentrate on a career instead, and babies were put out thought, two months later, I was pregnant!

wishing everyone good luck.

Amandaxx

tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi im due my af 9th so not long...im doing ok apart from a period like pain in my lower stomach??! Its my oh rings me from work "have you tested yet?" "NO!!!!!!" AHHHH
Laughing Goodluck xx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
aaahh bless him. its nice that hes so keen, my hubbys the same but i find it quite endearing! maybe youre more stressed this month cos of your loss last month tinkerbell? i wish you the best of luck for your christmas baby, will be watching for your posts. xxx Wink
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Guys hope you all get BFP's this month I do know how hard the waiting is - can recommend Asda preg testing strips 1 a packet and you get 2!!! I tested day AF was due and got a positive it can become quite expensive cant it. Tinkerbell hope you have some happy news this month after your sadness.

Take care, Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular