changing boobs?

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:42 pm 
Post subject: changing boobs?
hi guys!

i read in a book today that by week 6-9 your breasts beging to get fuller and your nipples darken, i'm halfway through week 9 and haven't noticed any changes in them at all

maybe i'm just a late developer?? Confused
morwen
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Have you tried measuring your bra size recently? I've gone up 2 cup sizes, but I don't actually think my boobs "look" any bigger than they used to (my husband says they do though, lol). It might be worth re-measuring, even if your bras still fit and you don't feel bigger, because you could be surprised.

If not, I wouldn't worry about it. As you say, it may happen later or more gradually, and every woman seems to experience pregnancy symptoms differently. I've actually no idea what weeks my breasts started to get bigger, because it happened so slowly I didn't notice at all.

As for nipples darkening, I think that's only noticeable if you have dark skin? I'm very fair, and mine haven't changed colour at all.
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
im 32 weeks and my boobs have gone massive lol ive also started to leak yak my nipples have gone like coffee stains to lol and im very fair gone of the days of pink perkey ones good luck girls xx
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i'm 41 weeks, and my boobs only went up one cup size, and the back size didnt change at all!! The only thing i have noticed, is that they are heading south! Not impressed LOLxx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
im nearly 15 weeks and have gone up a size around 10 weeks. think i have got bigger again now though and my boobs kill!
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Mine have gone up a cup size and I think this may be the first time in my history that they've defied gravity, they look like 2 enormous grapefruits attached to my body Laughing
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:29 am 
Post subject: mine aint doing anything
im only early on, but my boobs don't hurt at all, nothing..not even slightly. Anyone else had that?
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
hey everyone,

my boobs havent changed colour at all, although there definately bigger, my partner says there not the same anymore and there too hard Sad but i love them!!! hee hee!!! Smile

they can be really sore sometimes, so much so it could bring me to tears. anyone got any advise for what helps???

thanks kimberley xo

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the answers guys!!

guess i'm just too eager to gain some boobs!! hehe
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
My boobs don't seem to have changed much at all, they were alittle sore at around 4-5 weeks but it was very bareable and that suddenly went. My nipples have not darkened at all. I am however starting to get little sharp pains in my right boob (the bigger one, I have very uneven breasts), i'm not quite sure what this means. Any ideas ladies?

x

Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
Mine were quite painful between weeks 5 and about 8 but I found a putting a warm hot water bottle on them for a while helped to ease it. I have no idea about the stabbing pains tho sorry,
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
give it time with the boobies !! mine have def changed shape and have gone up 2 sizes as well as from 34 to 36 - they also get quite sore depending on what i am wearing - mega sensitive too
but all that didnt start till week 10 ish
g
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular